Rappy Hunter

Okay, so trying to go through the 4-1 story still here, was directed to complete the Forest Exploration after speaking to Io... Did not work at all.

Am I supposed to be summoner or something?

Really trying to start from ep 1 on my new char!

Is "Lucky Rise III" recommended for Vraolet, MKB and Umblla Stick? Or is there any hidden cap for droprate boosts?
    I've obtained both Charms from Zieg (so Vraolet and MKB with Pot. Lvl 1 sitting in my inventory) and for breaking crystals I'm using Umblla Stick with the inherited "Temptation" affix ofc.
    What bothers me, there is no indication ingame if the "Lucky Rise" Stats are adding up.
    Last edited by Severad; Feb 6, 2016 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Severad View Post
    Is "Lucky Rise III" recommended for Vraolet, MKB and Umblla Stick? Or is there any hidden cap for droprate boosts?
    I've obtained both Charms from Zieg (so Vraolet and MKB with Pot. Lvl 1 sitting in my inventory) and for breaking crystals I'm using Umblla Stick with the inherited "Temptation" affix ofc.
    What bothers me, there is no indication ingame if the "Lucky Rise" Stats are adding up.
    You don't need Lucky Rise on the items that sit in your inventory. But it is recommended to have it on your Umbra Stick, even if the extra 5~15% are not that vital.

And if there is a cap for rare drop boosts, it should be pretty high, considering that +300% Rare Drop, +50% triboost, drink effects, team buff, trial bonuses, costume PSE, random consumables like donuts, Lucky Rise on your weapon and units and probably other factors are all supposed to stack. And since Another History stacks with the other affix that increases EXP gain, it's assumed that Temptation stacks with Lucky Rise.

I have a weird problem with the PC PSO2.

While the VITA version is working perfectly, when I try to log in from my PC, I get an error message, "The connection to the server was cut" (In Japanese).

I play from Japan with the same connection I use for my PSVita.

I think it may be related to the PSO2 Tweaker, I tried to boot the game normally (I don't have any language patch installed), but I still get the error.

Do you know any solution? Thank you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    I have a weird problem with the PC PSO2.

While the VITA version is working perfectly, when I try to log in from my PC, I get an error message, "The connection to the server was cut" (In Japanese).

I play from Japan with the same connection I use for my PSVita.

I think it may be related to the PSO2 Tweaker, I tried to boot the game normally (I don't have any language patch installed), but I still get the error.

Do you know any solution? Thank you guys.

I got that error cause the proxy was turned on (its turned on by default). It's a pretty easy fix, just click the button scroll to other tasks and click Revert PSO2Proxy settings to JP. That should fix the issue.

I heard that the Rare Train drops 13*s like candy. Is this true?

Anyone gotten 10* or rarer eggs in exq?

Sig by Gama

Whats the likelyhood of getting All Class on weapon craft?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Whats the likelyhood of getting All Class on weapon craft?
    I tried to craft my weapon to the same level to get "all class" bonus, though i just end up getting additional equipable class i don't want for it after draining my bank.
    You might want to buy the AC item that grant additional class for craft if it's affordable, might end up saving you some money still.

Why must we wait 24 hours to delete a char? they seriously had to do this? people need to pay attention to what they are doing, when im in progress of creating a char i dont wanna wait 24 hours it kills the whole thing for me ><