Yeah if that's true levels past 11 are worthwhile to give you more room where it's in effect but it's pretty expensive!

What kind of mobs does Boost Slayer ring work on? Like Ultimate mobs or any infected mob in general?

Given entry level gears (EX9+ red weapons with potential unlocked, level 8 crafted armors with +10 PP per piece with the craft),

What would be the class combination that's faster in clearing Kuron Exploration (because I want to farm 800+ stones) in your opinion?

At the moment I have geared only my FO/TE that can also sub /BR or /FI (but I don't own Rikateuri)

TE/HU TE/BR wand smasher

And my RA/HU

I don't mind leveling and gearing a new character only for that purpose

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Anyone know where to get Yerkes CO items?
    Been doing gathering twice using 3 character, but for some reason it all still 0.
    I've been having this issue as well, halp.

It has very low chance. I only got 2 ナベルダケ (forest mining) and 3 アキビン (kinda forget, its from tokyo mining i think) so far (4 character)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    What would be the class combination that's faster in clearing Kuron Exploration (because I want to farm 800+ stones) in your opinion?
    Personally I prefer for Br/Hu with Bow. Guren spam for mobs, Banish Arrow + Kamikaze Arrow for the big boys. For Zigmorde I usually end up just sticking close to her and spam (Jump-Normal Attack) Gekka-Tsukimi and parrying her scythe attacks (try to parry near the end of her swinging animations), when she's trying to curse you and she's doing her I-suck-you-in animation just activate Katana Combat for the invincibility and keep hitting her, Katana Combat Finish - rinse and repeat, if necessary.

I've tried other options as well because Br/Hu might be boring after a while so my other vote goes to Gu/Ra being airborne (PA Aerial Shooting) is a huge advantage just make sure to craft your Bullet Squall PA so you can move while pewpew'ing and having fun headshooting things. Throw in some Gravity Bombs, Satellite Aims, Rifle and Weak Bullet and you are set.

I do also like Fi/Hu, Fi/Bo, Fo/Te, Ra/Hu for Kuron farming...but honestly Br/Hu and Gu/Ra are so much easier to gear up (for starters just one red katana or tmg) while having great results for less effort.
    Last edited by Severad; Mar 10, 2016 at 12:44 PM.

All of the butler's COs are to find 5 rare items, which is like impossible to do all at once, so trying to do them is a waste of time.

How are the new pets power-wise?

Also is the new bow any good (assuming someone's gotten it)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    All of the butler's COs are to find 5 rare items, which is like impossible to do all at once, so trying to do them is a waste of time.
    This. Leave that old man alone with his cookies. He's a tricksy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post

Also is the new bow any good (assuming someone's gotten it)
    first multiclass 13*
    FO/BR and RA/BR hypu