Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    What Is the best subclass for Summoner? I mainly use Melon/Maron but I'm slightly lost as to which Subclass would be best.
    You may wanna hit up the Summoner thread in the Guides section, since this is a debatable answer. I've seen Braver and Techer being used as Subs. I'm going to assume you want maximum damage output.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Any help would be awesome

I'm stuck on the "Dragonkin's Disease" Ep. 1 Ch5. quest. I'm not sure what you're suppose to do for the second part...

Thanks in advance!
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by Asakaze View Post
    How does the damage increase at 50 element?
    Is it something like 50% increase or is it like 50 S-ATK
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    50% of the weapon's ATK is added to damage calculations, ie. a weapon that has 1000 S-ATK, 50% Element actually has 1500 S-ATK.
    This applies for striking/ranged attack only.
    Tech casting ignores weapon element, 10 light or 50 ice makes no difference. But well, due to Element Conversion FO still need 50/60 element weapons.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; May 24, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    What Is the best subclass for Summoner? I mainly use Melon/Maron but I'm slightly lost as to which Subclass would be best.
    • Fi: Amazing if you can deal with the stances. Probably not that useful for something with mobs running all over the place like TD.
    • Gu: High burst damage with Chain Trigger, and good pp recovery with Attack PP restorate. Perfect keeper works for your pet too, giving you a little extra general damage. If you aren't making use of chain it might be better to go with something else though.
    • Br: Good all around damage with average stance, and good for pounding on weak points with weak stance. Attack advanced affects pets too so Torim and Wonda can do stupid damage with their normals.
    • Bo: Strongest element weak hit damage I guess. It's not particularly useful outside of something like TD
    • Te: Slightly better buffs for your pets and some group utility. Also relies on element weaknesses. You might as well go Te main, for the even better buffs and sub something else if that's what you want. Might be ok when absolutely solo but if you can bring Te main friend/free partners they'll give you buffs anyway.
    • Ra: WB and Traps. It would probably be better to just sub Gu for CT and attack PP restorate and let a more dedicated ranger do the WB stuff.
    • Hu&Fo: http://i.imgur.com/1HWQIPa.gif

What does Magical Piece's second pot do?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%82%B9

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    What does Magical Piece's second pot do?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%82%B9
    70% boost to Compound Technic Gauge fill rate. ... That's actually pretty good for speed-filling.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 24, 2016 at 06:24 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just to clarify, to get +35 13 star NT weapon, we need 5 of the same type +0 correct?
    Can't we all just get along?

Is there a specific XQ wave that is particularly good for meseta farming?

I have 140 of these passes and I wonder if I should use them sometime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Just to clarify, to get +35 13 star NT weapon, we need 5 of the same type +0 correct?
    You need 1 base and 5 fodder of the same weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Is there a specific XQ wave that is particularly good for meseta farming?

I have 140 of these passes and I wonder if I should use them sometime soon...
    Stage 46-50 from forsaken aquatics

During the last +150% quad boost, i was getting between 200-300k meseta per run iirc, however be careful with rare drop boosters, they actually make XQ ennemies dropping up to 4 items, so it can be up to 4 meseta object, but it'll also increase stone/grinders drop rate which replace mesetas. Again if i refer to that 150% quad boost event where i did this meseta farming in XQ (i was also using the meseta +50% booster along with it), a +100% drop rate should be high enough to get max number of object from ennemies while still being low enough to get mesetas instead of stones for the most part.
    Without that +150% event, i would say you will be at 100k per run at most with just a +50% meseta, you'll get to 200-300k if you're using a +100% Triboost with it, but you'll need a bunch of those.
    Also on top of that, it's also one of the best stage for XP due to the 4 rare bosses in those stages. And yes, getting rare stages will actually be a bad thing for mesetas and xp, as they are on the stages that reward the most meseta/xp.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA