So I tried out Twin Daggers, and noticed that using Raging Waltz and Symphonic Drive with SHIFT allows you to pretty much stay in the air all the time (and travel too.) This seems pretty cool and I tried it out on a normal DF Loser.

I locked on his face, get close, use Raging Waltz or Symphonic Drive to travel, and wow.

You could dodge almost every one of his attacks. Pressing shift key allows you to stay in place, so you could be pretty much be in the air for the entire fight.

I was wondering if this is game breaking? It seems too OP for big bosses and I don't want to abuse this.

Gunners can stay in the air just as easily as daggers can, only it's even better in their case as they can attack things below them.

Even then, most bosses still have attacks that can reach you up there, so it's not THAT broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Gunners can stay in the air just as easily as daggers can, only it's even better in their case as they can attack things below them.

Even then, most bosses still have attacks that can reach you up there, so it's not THAT broken.
    Alright thanks, I got scared for a minute their that I might be abusing Raging Waltz and Symphonic Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    how do you make the 'change melody' option on maimai unit to be selectable by yourself/others?
    The MaiMai machine is a just Jukeboxe, it will play what ever music you've registered to your room with either it or with a regular Jukeboxe.

Just gonna bump my question from before:

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So, I didn't know what to do with my meseta, so I decided to make a test. When using Techer as main my class, I melee with my ExL11 Pristine Small Hammer that has 50 Light Att. and grinded to 40. I decided too to the same for a Bloody Grin wand and give it the same damage abilities as my Hammer because I wanted to compare their potential.

To my surprise, it's similar or the Hammer is a bit more powerful (hard to tell with crafted weapons when the results are that close). The question is, why? You'd think that a weapon that causes 13% more damage to Darkers would be way more powerful than a weapon that increases elemental weakness by 8%, right?

but even all that, Twin Daggers doesnt have crazy damage dealing attacks like other weapons do, they're fairly balanced overall really

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    Hello,

I recently got an Ares Wired Lance as an Anga Drop but I dunno how to use Wired Lances effectively with TAJA.

What are the common combos to utilize heavenly fall and holding current better?
    Bumping my question from 2 pages back.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quick question:

Do anyone know any link of up-to-date skill simulator?

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php is not updated anymore apparently.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Not exactly sure of issue, but just tried bringing out an orange maimai unit and was able to change melody.
    What song/music disk were you trying to play? Many songs do not have melody change available to them and lead to a grayed out option.

How do I enable the melody change option?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    How do I enable the melody change option?
    Assuming that you have a music disc already registered that has multiple melodies, first be playing that disc ("Restore BGM", select the song) and then you will be able to choose the melody. ("Change melody", is not greyed out if song has multiple melodies)

If you do not yet have songs registered, first get and have a music disc item in your inventory then use "Register Music Disc" to register and unlock the song permenantly. (Consumes the disc)

As an example, we can take some music discs, in case you do not yet own one. All the current fun scratch discs -do not- have multiple melodies. But you can buy via player shops (for example, "welcome to maimai!!") and register one of those and play using "Restore BGM" to see the grayed out "Change melody."
    A cheap disc that does have multiple melodies would be "ネプト・キャサドーラ戦", buy that disc from the player shops and register it, then play using "Restore BGM" and you should see "Change melody" no longer grayed out.

....of course, you may or probably already know most of this. But just in case, this mini-tutorial may help.

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    but even all that, Twin Daggers doesnt have crazy damage dealing attacks like other weapons do, they're fairly balanced overall really
    More like extremely weak because of it. Plus TDs have a lot of trouble hitting low weak points like Blu Ringhada and Bal Rodos.