Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    7-9* units aren't nearly as common as 10* and higher these days, so I'd assume that's why the prices are higher.
    That'd make sense if all the mats from 7-9* units increased, but only the mats from the rear units are worth anything. I checked the pricing for 7-9* rear units and the ones that give the most mats are 50k now. In one case, リア/ネグロウィーダ is worth 200k now.

Either people are stocking up for a future update or a lot of people are crafting something using the mat. I don't really craft, but I'm still curious.

One of Zieg's CO for lambda grinders involves making a data install, more 13s in game means more people taking time to do it and...

The very first install on the list uses 12 rear unit mats. I do it on 12 characters every week while generating exactly 0 of the units/mats myself.

Presumably everyone else is as lazy as me and does the rear craft cause it's first on the list too.

Thank You for clearing that up for me.....I have a 90-10 Dex mag, and it makes this magical chime with a rather dependable force field. I took a direct drop kick to the face from a Vel 'Dbear and took no damage from the first kick. Pffffffft, I had no idea it was another mag action. Thx again.
    Utterly Vile Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    One of Zieg's CO for lambda grinders involves making a data install, more 13s in game means more people taking time to do it and...

The very first install on the list uses 12 rear unit mats. I do it on 12 characters every week while generating exactly 0 of the units/mats myself.

Presumably everyone else is as lazy as me and does the rear craft cause it's first on the list too.
    Aaah ok, thanks. I haven't done any of his crafting COs, so maybe I should look into them.

I have 2 questions about [Apprentice].

So which one is the correct name from Afin's sister?
    Afin says in Quarry: Yucrita. But in the city when she speaks it's Eucreta.

Since Afin's sister is the new host for [Apprentice], is [Apprentice] Doppelganger (why doppelganger when she is/was the "original") dead?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post

Since Afin's sister is the new host for [Apprentice], is [Apprentice] Doppelganger (why doppelganger when she is/was the "original") dead?

Thanks.
    1. They're both correct, just different romanizations. Since there's no official version, it could go either way or a completely different spelling.

2. She actually isn't the host for [Apprentice]. See: MB 3-4.

1. Launcher
    2. Double Saber

Too hard to rank these 3

3. Katana
    4. Gunslash
    5. Sword

I just remembered that shift actions don't count for bo weapons, so jetboots gets kicked off!
    Last edited by Bellion; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post

Thanks.
    I think it's more to translation inconsistency, since there's no official romanization for her name.

From my understanding, afin's big sis are not the "real" host of DF [Apprentice], since when the original [Apprentice] want to use afin's big sis as the new host, [Apprentice] got eaten by [Double] in the middle of process, thus result in incomplete transfer.
    This what allow [Double] to summon old [Apprentice] doppelganger at anytime they want.

You will need to check certain cutscene of [Double] and [Apprentice] cutscene for more infomation, mainly the second half of episode 3, minus the shironia arc.

You may also want to visit the spoiler thread that still populated to ask for more info, but be warry you'll might run into unwanted spoiler, you have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Let's pretend for a moment that I play all classes and like all weapon categories equally. Which of Xie's 13*'s are the most useful? Top five in order of yesfulness.
    1. GS cause all class, universal weapon and some class use this weapon for whatever reason.
    2. DB cause cuhrayze PBF.
    3. Katana cause combat, gear and counter.
    4. Talis cause i love talis.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:19 PM.

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Let's pretend for a moment that I play all classes and like all weapon categories equally. Which of Xie's 13*'s are the most useful? Top five in order of yesfulness.
    More or less bellion's list for top 5, but I feel like I have to mention

1.-16. Whatever
    17. Wand

Don't get the wand.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    2. DB cause cuhrayze PBF.
    Doesn't the potential NOT work with Photon Blade Fever? It specifically states Photon Arts and Techniques.