Page 624 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 12452457461462162262362462562662763467472411241624 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i just bought an egg rappy suit, and IT WONT TRADE FOR A GODDAMN COLOR CHANGE PASS!!!!!!!!!! =.=" 600,000 wasted, who the hell wants to dress up as a rappy tho... i have no use for this besides for a color change pass.

edit: and does anyone know if the 7 eleven costumes count as an AC item so i can trade in for color change passes?
    They do not, that's why they are only 100k ('ish).
    You're best bet is to do a day or two's worth of TACOs & buy a regular rappy suit. I *think* the colored rappy suits work aswell, but I'm not about to drop a mil to find out.
    Last edited by red1228; May 5, 2014 at 03:16 PM.

Spoiler!

I'm level 25 and I'm running the "EQ with the Eggman music playing" every time it's up, but I'm curious if there's anything else that I could be doing to increase my chances of getting the Egg Blaster, or any other Easter-related items? Also, beyond the Egg Blaster, what other Easter items are there, and how do you get them?

Can you change Haircolor with that Ticket or Cast colors?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Gildas View Post
    I'm level 25 and I'm running the "EQ with the Eggman music playing" every time it's up, but I'm curious if there's anything else that I could be doing to increase my chances of getting the Egg Blaster, or any other Easter-related items? Also, beyond the Egg Blaster, what other Easter items are there, and how do you get them?
    To my knowledge, the Egg Blaster is a seasonal drop that drops from the Easter Rappies. Essentially it can drop anywhere that spawns Easter Rappies.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Ephidiel View Post
    Can you change Haircolor with that Ticket or Cast colors?
    Haircolor, nope. Cast color, yes, but only while you're wearing a set of parts. An unviersal or all-race fleshy costume would lock out the cast's color option until you switch it out.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Im thinking about skill resetting what would be a good skill tree(as of now i only have 1 tree) for my current level, 53 hunter, 46 sub braver (main sword) and is fury gear worth using the reset ticket for (i have 3 currently)?

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    Im thinking about skill resetting what would be a good skill tree(as of now i only have 1 tree) for my current level, 53 hunter, 46 sub braver (main sword) and is fury gear worth using the reset ticket for (i have 3 currently)?
    i suggest you to just level cap and not use the reset pass unless you have almost nothing in fury stance, i mean, because hunter tree = fury stance, and guard stance = completely useless in this game. and if you have not seen this thread already, you should look at it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218099
    as for your build when you level cap later on, it all depends on whether you want to be more defensive or 100% fury stance (i suggest 100% fury stance if you're definitely good enough) and the just guard skills are vital for hunter main survival, so yea.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i suggest you to just level cap and not use the reset pass unless you have almost nothing in fury stance, i mean, because hunter tree = fury stance, and guard stance = completely useless in this game. and if you have not seen this thread already, you should look at it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218099
    as for your build when you level cap later on, it all depends on whether you want to be more defensive or 100% fury stance (i suggest 100% fury stance if you're definitely good enough) and the just guard skills are vital for hunter main survival, so yea.
    Alright thanks ill wait then, and I was gearing towards fury stance(and already mainly put skills in there aside from sword gear and just guard), personally never cared much for guard stance and thanks ill definitely check that thread out.

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    Alright thanks ill wait then, and I was gearing towards fury stance(and already mainly put skills in there aside from sword gear and just guard), personally never cared much for guard stance and thanks ill definitely check that thread out.
    AND DON'T FORGET!!! NEVER PUT ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU NEED INTO FURY CRIT/ANYTHING RELATED TO CRIT. just put enough so you unlock what's below it. I highly suggest you put enough in everything to unlock and max out fury combo, because thats the biggest boost in the fury tree of 20% total at 10 sp, very big compared to the other boosts!!!!! after you max out fury combo, put your sp into other fury stance areas. but make sure you have enough for all the gears and tech gaurds etc.

edit: if you're wondering why i'm telling you to avoid crits as much as possible, it's because crits are tremendously unimpressive/plain useless in this game, you basically just hit 100% of your attack, but your damage variance was always between 90~100% anyways, so yea (unless you have a crafted weapon, then you would hit between 60-100).
    Last edited by infiniteeverlasting; May 5, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Could someone tell me what Xion, Patty and Tea, and Quna are saying/doing in the yellow node story events in MB 16? I'd like to do the story quest and all but these weren't translated yet and I kinda want to know before moving onward.