Page 625 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 12552557561562262362462562662762863567572511251625 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 46801

The only exception to getting critical skills is with Fighter main, and that's due to Critical Strike, along with a lack of significantly better SP investments. If you're planning on maining fighter and have a spare skill tree on HU, you can get Fury Crit maxed for some decent benefit.

Otherwise maxing Fury Critical can amount to a ~.2% increase in average damage. On any other setup, you can put the points elsewhere for more benefit.

I sometimes see people with really high risks on VHAQs (like 60+). What's the purpose of that?

Is there a place/guide where I can learn all the abilities/stats on items (ex. Spirita, etc.) so I can learn each stat's importance? Also is GuRa or GuHu better for soloing?

For Soloing.... I would say GU/HU is better since it's consistent good damage all around.

For partying/MPA purposes, you could opt for GU/RA because of WB; however, in this case, GU/HU would be fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is there a place/guide where I can learn all the abilities/stats on items (ex. Spirita, etc.) so I can learn each stat's importance? Also is GuRa or GuHu better for soloing?
    Here

Any tips for starting out as a ranger? What order are your PA's in?

Starting as Ranger, get WB as soon as possible.

As far as "what order are your PA's in"... just try the order that you feel works best for you.

The primary PA's will most likely be:

Diffuse Shell
    Impact Slider
    Satellite Cannon
    Homing Emission

Try out the other PA's as well and see how you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Any tips for starting out as a ranger? What order are your PA's in?
    im only level on my ranger, but ive been using satellite cannon (obviously), diffuse shell, and then i kinda switch around the third one, with this i do the normal tacos and have been since level 10, but an experienced ranger probably has better insight

Oh gosh, sorry, I meant gunner ._. i just got to level 30 on my ranger so...

Tips meaning:

Where to level up faster since Koffie's quests aren't available anymore since I already did them?

PA order?

GuHu or GuRa?

Where to Level up Faster? --->Spam Falz EQ, or do any other EQ with full 12/12 MPA while running with Exp Booster (optional for even more Exp: stack with Triboosters).

PA order ---> it's more efficient to just spam stuff:
    e.g. on weapon pallete have:

IF --->IF--->IF.

Heel Stab ---> Heel Stab ---> Heel Stab

etc.

GU/HU or GU/RA -------> If I were you, I'd go as GU/HU: it's more versatile, good for both solo and party play, all around heavy consistent DPS, steam-rolls trash mobs as if they're nothing.

To go to PA's:

Infinite Fire
    Heel Stab
    Shift Period
    Messiah Time
    Elder Rebellion