Page 632 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 13253258262262963063163263363463564268273211321632 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 46801

Here's a forewarning:

1. You will generally fail most of your affixing (adding abilities) trials, if not most of it. Be prepared to spend millions if you want to gamble.
    2. 11 Star rares aren't hard to get. In fact, it is easier to come by than 10 Stars. Do it with a team - it makes hunting fun.
    3. Sell everything you can in the Player Shop. Well, that feature is for premium users only, but it does help with more than half of your income. The other half is from Time Attack missions that can be done daily which nets you roughly 1 million each day if you manage to complete it all.
    4. With enough money and good knowledge of the economy, you can be stronger than most people.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    Here's a forewarning:

1. You will generally fail most of your affixing (adding abilities) trials, if not most of it. Be prepared to spend millions if you want to gamble.
    2. 11 Star rares aren't hard to get. In fact, it is easier to come by than 10 Stars. Do it with a team - it makes hunting fun.
    3. Sell everything you can in the Player Shop. Well, that feature is for premium users only, but it does help with more than half of your income. The other half is from Time Attack missions that can be done daily which nets you roughly 1 million each day if you manage to complete it all.
    4. With enough money and good knowledge of the economy, you can be stronger than most people.
    Ah, okay. Where can I affix items?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Shop Area, on the NPC Dudu and Monica.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    just going to warn you ahead of time, dudu is NOT your friend.

i just made a new character (my second one) and it turned out to be a disaster and not at all what I thought the result was gonna be from the char creator to in game (incredibly pale and too huge) and I want to delete it, but will this essentially eliminate my "third" glitch character slot if i delete this character and make a new one?

If you already have two characters on your account, you need to purchase AC to create another. If you delete a character you don't gain a 'slot' or anything that lets you create another - you need to pay to have more than two characters again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
    If you already have two characters on your account, you need to purchase AC to create another. If you delete a character you don't gain a 'slot' or anything that lets you create another - you need to pay to have more than two characters again.
    i read somewhere you can make 3 initially due to a glitch, but if you delete the third you cant make another and also don't you get 2 free slots regardless since ep.2 as in you can make delete 2 characters at will?

Yep.

If it's the 3rd character you made, it's probably less cost intensive AC wise to do a complete makeover in the salon (whatever you wanna call the エステ)

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Yep.

If it's the 3rd character you made, it's probably less cost intensive AC wise to do a complete makeover in the salon (whatever you wanna call the エステ)
    alright, so as of now I made my original character, and just made the new character.(second character, so I have 2 chars now)
    so you guys are saying if I do delete this character I would have to pay for another char slot? or can i make remake a new character after its deleted(so after the deletion I would have only 1 char again and would be making my "second")

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    alright, so as of now I made my original character, and just made the new character.(second character, so I have 2 chars now)
    so you guys are saying if I do delete this character I would have to pay for another char slot? or can i make remake a new character after its deleted(so after the deletion I would have only 1 char again and would be making my "second")
    You get 2 characters slots that you can use to create your character, those two slots are permanent and will stay forever even if you delete the character (suggesting if you have only 2 characters).