Page 673 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 17357362366367067167267367467567668372377311731673 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by branflakes325 View Post
    Quick question about a particular Bullet Bow:

Mercy of Lillipa is a bow that (according to cirnopedia) has +10 grind stats of 0 S-ATK, 367 R-ATK and 350 T-ATK. Its potential ability known as Harmonic Conversion "converts 40% of your weapon's S-ATK into T-ATK". The weapon has no S-ATK, so does that mean that the potential ability is stupid and does absolutely nothing?

Thanks
    It's R-atk that get converted to T-atk
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%91
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Biblas/Vibras Bow is so unfairly good that it's kinda moot
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Question about XQ's stone farming.

-I haven't really done much with XQ's so I was wondering what are the general best floors to farm stones on. (specifically the Forest XQ for crimson stones.)

-Is it worth while to do full runs 1-60 for the bonus 15 stones?

-or would it be best to wait till the Forest XQ gets the floor 1-70 25 bonus stones to farm stones for units?
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    Question about XQ's stone farming.

-I haven't really done much with XQ's so I was wondering what are the general best floors to farm stones on. (specifically the Forest XQ for crimson stones.)

-Is it worth while to do full runs 1-60 for the bonus 15 stones?

-or would it be best to wait till the Forest XQ gets the floor 1-70 25 bonus stones to farm stones for units?
    I would personally say wait a week as it will make is much easier. Considering a full unit set is 150 Ores, that would be 100+ passes to get all the ores with the 60 floor clear bonus, probably closer to 110-120 with no boost used. Next week, it will be closer to 80 passes for a set.

Edit: Just realized you said Forest and not Tundra. In that case, it's really up to you on how long you wish to wait.

Is perfect keeper for gunner activated when YOUR HP is at 100 or the ENEMIES, cause the description says increases damage dealt against enemies when HP are at 100% which to me implies that it applies to the enemies HP (since the are) but it wouldn't make sense because you would get one shot for 20% then it just goes back down which seems kind of pointless. which leads me to believe that when your own HP is at 100 you get the boost. thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    Is perfect keeper for gunner activated when YOUR HP is at 100 or the ENEMIES, cause the description says increases damage dealt against enemies when HP are at 100% which to me implies that it applies to the enemies HP (since the are) but it wouldn't make sense because you would get one shot for 20% then it just goes back down which seems kind of pointless. which leads me to believe that when your own HP is at 100 you get the boost. thanks for any info.
    Your HP at 100%--meaning if you take even just 1 damage, you lose the bonus until you're back to full.

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    Is perfect keeper for gunner activated when YOUR HP is at 100 or the ENEMIES
    100% Player HP bonus is what Perfect Keeper is (as answered above)

100% Enemy HP bonus is called First Hit on the Ranger tree
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's not a program, it's called downsampling, and you just have to use custom resolution.
    Thanks, I looked into it and it seems I don't have that option available. Since I'm using Optimus technology the Nvidia control panel's display settings tab isn't there but in the Intel resolution settings which don't go any higher like the Nvidia panel would have. Looks like I'm stuck at 1080 shots unless there's a program that allows me to tweak that. :/
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Thanks, I looked into it and it seems I don't have that option available. Since I'm using Optimus technology the Nvidia control panel's display settings tab isn't there but in the Intel resolution settings which don't go any higher like the Nvidia panel would have. Looks like I'm stuck at 1080 shots unless there's a program that allows me to tweak that. :/
    These graphic option isn't really feasible on a laptop.
    You'de need a dedicated GPU on a desktop to try these.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    100% Player HP bonus is what Perfect Keeper is (as answered above)

100% Enemy HP bonus is called First Hit on the Ranger tree
    Alright thanks, and to rendezvous as well. I assume that will work nicely with the Guld Milla I have stashed away for when my Gu/Ra can equip it.