Page 734 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473173273373473573673774478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 46801

It's just 2.1m once, after which you'll have enough caps to last you forever. 4 days of TACO, or two TDs with a player shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreven View Post
    It's just 2.1m once, after which you'll have enough caps to last you forever. 4 days of TACO, or two TDs with a player shop.
    Or, I could get them for free by doing Alis CO. The question was about Alis, not alternatives to waste half a week of money on caps instead of affixing gear.

While I'm not saying to give up on the Alis CO, you really just need to buy 10 of one of the caps and use that as a starting point, not 10 of each. It's at most one day of tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    I'll ask again, since nobody has replied yet:

I've unlocked Alis (and matterboard 16), and completed 3 of her COs. According to cirno, she has quite a few more COs, and is how I am able to obtain my first set of d/e/f caps. However, she has no more COs for me in game, and the prerequisites according to cirno are just "Complete previous client order." Is there any way to force her to give me the next CO, or is there a prerequisite that cirno doesn't have listed for the 4th CO? I'm afraid she's bugged and I'll have to go farm up 100 of each cap to start doing SHAQs.
    I'm curious about this as well as I'm working on it. I've not unlocked any of hers yet though, and I've gotten d/e/f caps (and do ADSH almost exclusively). The J-wiki has relatively in-depth explanations for unlocking her quests. The 4th in the list says you have to clear the third (and that it triggers some other CO's). I don't remember doing any of hers, and I did the CO's that it supposedly triggers. :-/

One thing to note though: you can still get the Extreme Passes without filling in her square (or the Matterboard 16 square).

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
    While I'm not saying to give up on the Alis CO, you really just need to buy 10 of one of the caps and use that as a starting point, not 10 of each. It's at most one day of tacos.
    Buy one set for 700,000 (or have a friend take you). If you do the entire map, you will likely get at least 5, and probably more... maybe more than 10. My worst run ever of doing the entire map is 2. Best is 56.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Does Aerial Advance work on either of the Dark Falzes?
    since nobody answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreven View Post
    Well, the damage increase from 50 element is half the base attack of your weapon, including grind, but not affixes. So if the weapon would have 1000 ATK at +10, 50 ele would make that 1000 + 500 = 1500. Elemental weaknesses are like +0.2-0.4 dmg usually (I hear), so that'd make your weapon do 1000 + 500 * 1.2 = 1600 ATK worth of damage at least, which is roughly a 6.6% damage bonus.

I'm not 100% sure I didn't skip something there or if I'm completely correct, so I'd request someone fill me in if I'm missing something.
    If this information is correct. . .
    Then I have really missed out on making weapons stronger.

I've been helping a new user named surraku get registered so he can purchase AC. I was able to eliminate some of the errors he was getting by changing his phonetic name from hiragana to katakana, but we're still getting this one...

Attachment 3350

Here's the name he's using, since the error is covering it: (surname / given)

Kanji
    三上 / 陸

Phonetic
    ミカミ / リク

If anyone is better with Japanese than I am, or if you can simply tell what's wrong with the input by looking at it, please let us know over in the AC guide thread.

Yoroshiku!
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

What are the best Techs to craft? And which recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I've been helping a new user named surraku get registered so he can purchase AC. I was able to eliminate some of the errors he was getting by changing his phonetic name from hiragana to katakana, but we're still getting this one...

Attachment 3350

Here's the name he's using, since the error is covering it: (surname / given)

Kanji
    三上 / 陸

Phonetic
    ミカミ / リク

If anyone is better with Japanese than I am, or if you can simply tell what's wrong with the input by looking at it, please let us know over in the AC guide thread.

Yoroshiku!
    hey, I would reccomend downloading bluestacks(android emulator) and pso2es.apk (DL can be found on bumped or google) to purchase AC, it goes through Google so you don't get charged up(like on other sites that offer codes) and i don't believe you need to enter in the address information(could be wrong i have it entered) and you don't need to face the captcha demon every time you wanna purchase!