Page 4684 of 4687 FirstFirst ... 368441844584463446744681468246834684468546864687 LastLast
Results 46,831 to 46,840 of 46866
  1. #46831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Probably cause the people left still playing are whales who get prem for items anyway or people like me who has a stack of them that haven't been used yet.
    I guess I underestimated how much of the (remaining) active populace actually has Premium.

    On a unrelated note:
    Everyone, don't forget to finish all of your Pet Candy and OT Weapon grinding for the associated titles! This is a big and beneficial opportunity, so don't miss out! You only have until Wednesday to take care of it!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  2. #46832

    Default

    Any way to get Weapons Badge 2021 now?

  3. #46833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Gundam View Post
    Any way to get Weapons Badge 2021 now?
    for now , play the LQ or crandle/beckoning of darkness EQs .

    not sure if UH TD4 drops those too ( i havent tried that one yet)

  4. #46834

    Default

    I have 291 PP atm.

    My Photon stream and critical stream are both at level 5. What are my bonuses

  5. #46835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    I have 291 PP atm.

    My Photon stream and critical stream are both at level 5. What are my bonuses
    Both of the damage multipliers top out once you hit 200PP, so you have the max for those (10% from Photon Stream and 5% from Critical Stream), and with 291PP you get about 58.2% Critical Rate from Critical Stream (it maxes at 300PP with a 60% Crit Rate).


  6. #46836

    Default

    one more question:

    what is the maximum critical damage for stats in this game , like crit chance max is 100%
    or is there even one to begin with

  7. #46837

    Default

    So I'm in the process of tidying up my junk over on JP, sorting out my inventory, tidying it up to make room in preparation for NGS, and I came across some good old Swordsmith's Emblems (刀匠の証).

    Zieg doesn't seem to make Fahren weapons anymore, but the catch is that these items are neither tradeable or trashable. I've been to the recycle shop, but no dice. They're stuck in my inventory, as far as I know.

    How do I get rid of them?
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

  8. #46838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    So I'm in the process of tidying up my junk over on JP, sorting out my inventory, tidying it up to make room in preparation for NGS, and I came across some good old Swordsmith's Emblems (刀匠の証).

    Zieg doesn't seem to make Fahren weapons anymore, but the catch is that these items are neither tradeable or trashable. I've been to the recycle shop, but no dice. They're stuck in my inventory, as far as I know.

    How do I get rid of them?
    Buy Material Storage, stick the emblems in there, and forget about them.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  9. #46839

    Default

    So, how did the Japanese react to Sega seemingly permanently removing 3 day shop tickets? I mean we never got 2 FUN scratches at once before or it was so long before I forgot. And both last till end of 2037.

    There are evidently a lot of PSO2 players like me that hoard stuff to sell for a lot later on (considering how much competition I get) but all of us just wasted a huge amount of time and also money since apparently you can only sell if you pay AC since the last affix boost started.
    This made me loose almost all the interest in the game I still had and I can't imagine NGS can make up for it.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 7, 2021 at 07:36 AM.

  10. #46840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, how did the Japanese react to Sega seemingly permanently removing 3 day shop tickets? I mean we never got 2 FUN scratches at once before or it was so long before I forgot. And both last till end of 2037.

    There are evidently a lot of PSO2 players like me that hoard stuff to sell for a lot later on (considering how much competition I get) but all of us just wasted a huge amount of time and also money since apparently you can only sell if you pay AC since the last affix boost started.
    This made me loose almost all the interest in the game I still had and I can't imagine NGS can make up for it.
    Cool story, bro, can I have your account?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •