Newb Question: Where is a good place to farm for Gu Wanda Lvl 66+? I need those monster to get the blue talis for my collection sheet. Been doing the SHAQ but RNG hates and is not dropping the blue talis.

where you can buy or exchange tri-boost 100% apart from the Challenge Miles shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Newb Question: Where is a good place to farm for Gu Wanda Lvl 66+? I need those monster to get the blue talis for my collection sheet. Been doing the SHAQ but RNG hates and is not dropping the blue talis.
    There is no single good place for Gu Wondas. SWiki claims they spawn in Desert SHAQ, but I'm pretty sure that Desert SHAQ mostly spawns mechs. You can also try to accumulate collection gauge from the various EQs that Gu wonda spawns in, like TD2, TD3, TD4, Beckoning Darkness, and Cradle of Darkness.

You can also farm Sylvan Wyverns XQ floor 58 if you feel like spending the Extreme Passes.

I've collected the Ray Talis myself up to +35, and I feel that Blue Talis is one of the more painful drops to deal with.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I never had an issue getting a blue talis from SHAQ City, especially since I'm never online whenever an EQ featuring Ragne show up. Althought once it did drop, I would switch to XQ for the remaining Ragne.

As far as SHAQ Desert is concerned, it's a little heavier on mech from memory, but still an healhty dose of darkers, althought GU Wonda are probably the less common regular enemy. It would still require a few runs unless if you get a 4 man burst involving them.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    There is no single good place for Gu Wondas. SWiki claims they spawn in Desert SHAQ, but I'm pretty sure that Desert SHAQ mostly spawns mechs. You can also try to accumulate collection gauge from the various EQs that Gu wonda spawns in, like TD2, TD3, TD4, Beckoning Darkness, and Cradle of Darkness.

You can also farm Sylvan Wyverns XQ floor 58 if you feel like spending the Extreme Passes.

I've collected the Ray Talis myself up to +35, and I feel that Blue Talis is one of the more painful drops to deal with.
    I see...so, outside from EQ quest, I can only get that blue talis from either the advance quest or enough darks to show up during the desert advance quest.

Also, why would I farm those wyerns? How do they help with getting the blue talis?

I'm assuming he's talking about Gu Wandas spawning on stage 58. Nonetheless, any blue weapon drop needed for collection files should always be farmed in SHAQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    where you can buy or exchange tri-boost 100% apart from the Challenge Miles shop?
    Treasure Shop for 15 SG or two for 29 SG. YMMV because it's RNG if you'll have them in your shop or not.
    Last edited by Skyly; Sep 15, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Can't we all just get along?

Is it possible to get abducted while doing the Tokyo Time Attack?

I figure that it will be either the same thing as usual, since it's already in place, or just no abduction at all
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    I see...so, outside from EQ quest, I can only get that blue talis from either the advance quest or enough darks to show up during the desert advance quest.

Also, why would I farm those wyerns? How do they help with getting the blue talis?
    No, they're not a enemy, the mission is called Sylvan Wyverns, the Sylvan Wyverns XQ has Gu Wandas that spawn during stage 58.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    I'm assuming he's talking about Gu Wandas spawning on stage 58. Nonetheless, any blue weapon drop needed for collection files should always be farmed in SHAQs.
    Yep, Stage 58 is what I meant. Actually, only two Gu Wondas spawn there, so it that suggestion should probably be disregarded. However, Shade_Koopa is looking for ways to get the Blue Talis without relying on it dropping in SHAQ, and I don't think there are many good options.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

How many mini mag devices do I need to stuff into my mag to max it out?