Page 1025 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 255259259751015102210231024102510261027102810351075112515252025 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,250 of 46801

So like, the last three or so TD:Despair that I've run seem to have people dropping out by like... wave 3.
    The towers are all near full health, infected towers are being taken down pretty much as soon as they spawn, people aren't spamming AIS as soon as possible... but they just leave. Of course when the Multiparty get from 12 > 8, others start to drop out until it's a dead run.

Is there something that specifically puts people off in this emergency quest? Are they not happy with the rate that the points are being accumulated? Do they insta-rage quit when people don't call out AIS usage?
    Or is it because bouncer is a new class, and they check the MPA out and if there are too many they leave asap for some reason? (Because they see this as people playing a class they are probably not geared with, and thus the run will probably suck?)

I swear pre-ep3 there were more runs that I did where people stuck it out and finished the full run.
    Am I just getting unlucky with ragequitters? Or is there some elitist attitude that popped up recently with this quest?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Might be a connection issue too though.

Or maybe, you got time-out on earlier waves? As far as I know, there are people that'll leave once Wave 1 or 2 is timed-out.

I don't see anything wrong with lots of bouncers ...... managed S-Rank once, with 11 Bo in mpa, and 1 Te or Fi, I think. Dunno about subs and very nice players skills with AIS, of course. Dunno about other people.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Default Could anyone help me?

Could anyone help me with this problem?

I can log in fine from the log in screen but it cant connect to the character selection.

it'll just stay loading or it cant connect at all then it reverts me back at the log in screen.

i used the same files to try on a different computer, i can log in and play fine.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Nope, you can only slightly nudge things a bit here
    Which sadly isn't enough if the Side Booster you got for your Mini Cast are floating 30cm away instead of being attached to the hip like they should -.-

One another thing just to be sure it's me (can't test it right now)
    I noticed that for some reason the Cutscene in the MB17 Storyquest after Matoi was stabbed by Persona and speaks to our PC is for some reason completely unvoiced, the one after the Battle (and all others) works fine.
    Also it seems Matoi's Outfit lost all the Animated bits like the one in the Neck.
    It was fine before the EP3 Update.
    Filecheck seemed fine, anybody have some idea what's could be the issue?

dunno about you guys but I love the slider thing. It's just right for my spiked bracelets to actually show and Remilia's ribbon not to be inside her hat.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Oh it certainly helped, I could finally mostly attach my mask to the Face for one and adjust the Vernier on the Back to not float behind my Head.
    But it's not enough for the Side Booster, at best I can attach one to the hip and watch the other be twice as far away from it -.-

Is Gigul Gunnegam like Big Verdha and Bal Rodos and never spawns in MPAs?

It could use support for horizontally mirror flipping.

While there COULD be a lot more options if you chose where to place the accessory in the first place, I don't think that's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    It could use support for horizontally mirror flipping.
    When can I do this?
    Spoiler!

But yeah, don't really need attach/pivot selection, but resize and rotate would be killer, if not a color slider per accessory (AC recycle item...?)
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Does anyone have a good BO/TE build? I'm looking for damage output wtih Jet Boots. Preferably using Elemental Stance.

Thanks!