Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    question , which 12* unit set do you guys recomend for me

main character (ra/hu) have a saiki set and second (br/hu and bo/hu) have an ideal set . any recommendations please :3?
    Depends on what you're looking for. PP, HP, ATK, or just an all-rounder set.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Question -
    I started playing PSO2 on my PS4 a few months ago. Recently I began playing it on PC and decided to make a new character in a new ship.
    Recently I logged back into my PS4 version and saw that my characters had been replaced with my newer characters that I made on the PC version, which was fine. I didn't intend on using the old characters anyway, and thought it was great that you can play with the same character on 2 different platforms.
    Later, I logged back into my PS4 version and noticed that it has reverted back to the characters I originally made on PS4, and my PC characters aren't showing now.
    I have tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it. I can't seem to make the characters I made on the PC version show up. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I was seeing them yesterday...

(I know this question is a bit confusing. Let me know if you need more clarification)

Edit: I'm going to try deleting all the characters on the PS4 version to see if that changes anything...Will report back in 24 hours
    Last edited by leelustig; May 27, 2017 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leelustig View Post
    Question -
    I started playing PSO2 on my PS4 a few months ago. Recently I began playing it on PC and decided to make a new character in a new ship.
    Recently I logged back into my PS4 version and saw that my characters had been replaced with my newer characters that I made on the PC version, which was fine. I didn't intend on using the old characters anyway, and thought it was great that you can play with the same character on 2 different platforms.
    Later, I logged back into my PS4 version and noticed that it has reverted back to the characters I originally made on PS4, and my PC characters aren't showing now.
    I have tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it. I can't seem to make the characters I made on the PC version show up. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I was seeing them yesterday...

(I know this question is a bit confusing. Let me know if you need more clarification)
    Are you using the same account on both versions?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are you using the same account on both versions?
    Yep. I only have 1 Sega ID. It was working yesterday but now I have separate characters on both systems, with the same account. I wonder if deleting all of the characters on PS4 will make the PC ones appear...

Quote Originally Posted by leelustig View Post
    Yep. I only have 1 Sega ID. It was working yesterday but now I have separate characters on both systems, with the same account. I wonder if deleting all of the characters on PS4 will make the PC ones appear...
    Are you checking the same Ship on both versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are you checking the same Ship on both versions?
    Yep. Ship 2.
    (By the way thank you so much for your speedy replies. I really appreciate it.)

Does character storage extension extend all your characters storage size or just the one that used it? Got that 'deal' from the AC shop trying to decide how to use it.

It only extend 1 character's storage.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It only extend 1 character's storage.
    *sigh* to be expected

So how many times can you clear this Deus ECS-A thing that the bingo needs? I was going in yesterday and failed, was starting on VH today and got a on screen message that "this quest can be cleared 2 more time", cleared it and won. Logged out and logged in to my 2nd character and the EQ is greyed out and can't start cuz Quest Count Limit requirment thing. I have 6 characters and wanted to finish it fast before Matoi SG scratch is over.
    Last edited by ralf542; May 27, 2017 at 01:14 PM.