Pretty sure you can only complete it once per ship.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Pretty sure you can only complete it once per ship.
    Why did it say that "this quest can be cleared 2 more times" when I started the quest. I thought that maybe Bumped was wrong but nah couldn't enter or are there 2 limits? Once on each ship per occurrence and 2 or 3 times/week? I would like to know before I wake up at early like 3-4 am to see that I can't do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why did it say that "this quest can be cleared 2 more times" when I started the quest. I thought that maybe Bumped was wrong but nah couldn't enter or are there 2 limits? Once on each ship per occurrence and 2 or 3 times/week? I would like to know before I wake up at early like 3-4 am to see that I can't do it anymore.
    You have so many attempts at the quest, keyword being attempts not how many times you can run and clear it. The 4 party quest can ONLY be completed by the character that cleared the 12 man Deus.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are you checking the same Ship on both versions?
    Yes. The strangest thing is that I was able to play with my PC character on PS4 about 2 days ago. Then it reverted back to my PS4 characters. I tried deleting them and will see what happens in a few hours..

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Depends on what you're looking for. PP, HP, ATK, or just an all-rounder set.
    All rounder set for first character , HP for the second one

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    All rounder set for first character , HP for the second one
    Union's the way to go for an all-rounder set. For HP, you can take Zeinesis, Izane, or Itsuki; some one-off Units in UQ Amduscia can also fit the bill without sacrificing too much PP.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    You have so many attempts at the quest, keyword being attempts not how many times you can run and clear it. The 4 party quest can ONLY be completed by the character that cleared the 12 man Deus.
    Something smells fishy after starting the 2nd VH run.

Wasn't paying attention on 1st run(SH or XH idk on which character I was). After that that I did it on VH and said 2 more clears and now after doing it on VH again. it says 1 more clear left?
    Last edited by ralf542; May 27, 2017 at 05:32 PM.

So i'm trying to play pso2 using my phone internet connection (USB tethering) but it gives me a 650 error asking for a code (this happens all the time when i restart the phone)

why's that? i can get the code NP tho, will this cause a ban/lock to my account if done too many times?
    Last edited by NightlightPro; May 28, 2017 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Something smells fishy after starting the 2nd VH run.

Wasn't paying attention on 1st run(SH or XH idk on which character I was). After that that I did it on VH and said 2 more clears and now after doing it on VH again. it says 1 more clear left?
    Considering most of us only bother with XH and nothing else I can't answer why you can clear it multiple times on VH. Don't even see the purpose of doing anything lower than XH unless you get those fuses from lower difficulties. Hell even bumped doesn't mention anything about SH and lower. Just the requirements for XH, how many times you can do it, and how the scheduling works.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    So i'm trying to play pso2 using my phone internet connection (USB tethering) but it gives me a 650 error asking for a code (this happens all the time when i restart the phone)

why's that? i can get the code NP tho, will this cause a ban/lock to my account if done too many times?
    Its asking for a code because your ip address is different from what has been used to log in; in the past. This will more than likely happen everytime you try to log in using that tethering method. Also 'No' as long as you enter in the code for every log in attempt you SHOULD be fine.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; May 28, 2017 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

You will receive the code in the e-mail you used to register your SEGA ID.
    Every time you change your "hardware", the game detects the change and asks for this code.
    The IP address is not very relevant. The problem here, in your case, is that the game will detect the MAC address of your phone and not from your internet computer board.
    Even if you are using the same computer, if you change from Wireless connection to Cable, for example, it will trigger this code request due to the MAC address changing.

But that doesn't mean the game will keep asking for code again and again. For instance: in my PC I have both wireless and wired cable connection to the internet. Since I already logged into the game at least once with each of it, and inserted the code for each of it, the game will remember that setting and won't ask another code.
    But, this does not apply, for example, if one uses a SSH tunnel to use a VPN to connect to the game.
    Last edited by MDashK; May 28, 2017 at 06:47 AM.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997