Any easy way to get a red box for the bingo card?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Any easy way to get a red box for the bingo card?
    As silly as this might sound, I personally see red boxes very frequently when doing Naberious I time attack.
    Those two boxes at the end of the Tundra area (just before entering boss room) seem to have an unusually high chance for one of them to be red (for me).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I think it should be affecting stone drop ..... since if I remember it right ..... I saw a chat in mpa where someone only got 3 Caligula (forgot to bring rdr).
    someone forgot 250 in invasion and only got 1 nero likewise i forgot a 250 before in pd and only got 2 caligula

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    As silly as this might sound, I personally see red boxes very frequently when doing Naberious I time attack.
    Those two boxes at the end of the Tundra area (just before entering boss room) seem to have an unusually high chance for one of them to be red (for me).
    I started doing the first story mission since I could have sworn that story missions gave a guaranteed red box at the end, but they might have changed that...
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Brisa if you want more HP, Saiki if you want more PP. I personally would suggest Saiki since if you run out of PP as a Force (& your PP Convert happens to be on cooldown), you're kinda stuck for a few seconds.
    Thanks, i guess i'll try to farm some saiki and see if i have any luck with it!
    JP PSO2 / Ship 02
    ID : Feren0578
    Phaeria: Newearl Fo/Te 75/65

Which invade weapon is worth getting first? (considering that getting its austere equivalent is going to take a LOT longer) DB or TMG?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

DB.

TMG has a much more common and comparably powerful alternative in the Gal TMGs. There aren't any easily obtained 13* DBs other then the Xie ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    DB.

TMG has a much more common and comparably powerful alternative in the Gal TMGs. There aren't any easily obtained 13* DBs other then the Xie ones.
    Sadly, Gal Mechs or 8000C will never drop for me so I'm leaning towards Invalid -> Austere Mechs. I'm betting my life on when I eventually get Austere Mechs, Sega will throw all the 8000C and Gal Mechs at me like there's no end.

Timed ability sub effects like ATK boosts show up in a unit's stats. Are these boosts limited to particular areas like the main effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    There aren't any easily obtained 13* DBs other then the Xie ones.
    Ideal?