i have a lot of AC ..........

PSO2 no Bitc***

is there anybody who got locked like me and he\she is now unlocked?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Are there any male cast voices that are completely monotone and can pass off as feminine?
    If I had to be specific, any that might sound somewhat like Megumi Hayashibara?

How exactly do the spawn mechanics work in the second-to-last area of the Naberius II TA? There seems to be some relation between this and warps from/to the previous areas, and it'd be nice to understand it fully so I can speed up solo and possibly group runs.

Quote Originally Posted by electrolytes View Post
    How exactly do the spawn mechanics work in the second-to-last area of the Naberius II TA? There seems to be some relation between this and warps from/to the previous areas, and it'd be nice to understand it fully so I can speed up solo and possibly group runs.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "relation between this and warps", but this is the spawn pattern. I can be wrong on a few things, but it should be:

1. When someone enters the area, Dagans and Krahdas spawn in the central area.
    2. When all the Dagans and Krahdas die, two groups of five Dagash each spawn near the two ends.
    3. After a certain period of time, Kuklonahdas spawn near the central area. Killing all ten Dagash will not automatically spawn the Kuklonahda.
    4. When all the enemies up to this point die, Dicahdas and Predicahdas spawn in the central area.
    5. After a certain period of time, a Breeahda spawns on both ends of the map. It is not necessary to kill the El Dagans to trigger the gate, but it would help. Killing all of the Dicahdas and Predicahdas will not automatically spawn the Breeahda.

PS: We hit 3000 pages! Yay!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

All spawns are set in TAs.

• Area 1 is a wave of Oodans and Gulfs, then 2 Aiginis, a wave of Za Oodan and Gulfurs, and then 4 Garongos;
    • next is the split to Rockbear (West), Gwana (South), Del Malmoth (North), or Wolgahda (East);
    • which path you took determines where you exit into the next area (Rockbear is middle left, Gwana is middle right, Del Malmoth is bottom left, and Wolgahda is bottom right), then you have 3 Gulfurs, then 12(?) Gulfurs, then 2 Fangulfurs in the middle of the map, then going north, you have 6 Yedes and 4 Malmoths;
    • then the split to Fang Banther and 5 Gulfurs (West), or Fang Banshee and 2 King Yedes (East), you then exit into the next area in the same direction you entered from (so you take the West path, you exit in the West in the Ruins area);
    • next area starts at a handful of Dagans and Kradhas, then 2 El Ahda (spawn after a set amount of time), then 4 Dagash with 6 Dagacha, then 2 Cyclonehda (spawn after set time), then a handful of Predicahdas and Dicahdas, and ending with 2 Breedhas (spawn after a set amount of time).
    • Final area is Boosted Dark Ragne, 4 Aiginis and 4 Garongo.

Neither of the previous posts are 100% accurate so here you go:

-Entering a5 spawns dagans + krahdas, then after a few seconds the el ahdas.

-Once all initial dagan/krahda/el ahda are dead, the 10 fish spawn. The moment these fish spawn, someone else can enter the area to spawn the Cyclos (but only on their screen and they must kill them). If the person that spawns the Cyclos does not kill them within 5 or so seconds, they will then show for the other players.

-Once all fish + Cyclos are dead, dicahda/predicahdas will spawn. Someone can again leave/enter to spawn the Breeahdas (again only on their screen) early if wanted once all fish + cyclos are dead.

Typically, you only worry about leaving/entering for Breeahda if you're already near the a4/a5 exit/entrance and have fast load times. If you load slow, there is no point to leaving and entering for that spawn. What I see in most TACO PTs is that, assuming 4p, 1 person (or 2 total, 1 from each side) enters a5 alone from either banther or banshee to kill dagan/krahda/el ahda. Once they are dead, type "k" or just something to let the others know that the first spawn is dead so they can enter to kill Cyclos. The people that killed the dagan/krahda/el ahda then kill the fish spawns while the newly entering people kill the Cyclos. People usually just wait out for Breeahda kills with something like Divine Launcher, Cluster Bullet, or rafoie/namegid/whatever tech to kill them on spawn point from a distance so everyone can go to a6 quickly.

Thanks for all the answers - milranduil's was what I was looking for. I wouldn't have thought that certain enemies would only appear for certain players, if only temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    夜光瞳 大

夜光瞳 小

and i think one more but i forgot which.
    i second this, i would love to know if there are any other glowing eyes beside those two.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I guess this is the best place to ask.
    Saw one of my friends earlier that I didn't know had a cast because when I saw their face... it looked smoother than mine. Well... smoother is not the right word I guess.

She was using the same face variant I use (and so as one of my other casts) which reminded me of my other and most recent made cast.

You see under her eyes? That black/dark area? My other cast doesn't seem to have it and the person I spoke of I didn't see it on their face as well.
    I'm not sure how this character got that darkness under her eyes, but wondering on how exactly do I gt rid of it? I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Are there any male cast voices that are completely monotone and can pass off as feminine?
    If I had to be specific, any that might sound somewhat like Megumi Hayashibara?
    No one knows?
    Last edited by [Ayumi]; May 19, 2016 at 06:59 PM.