Page 3906 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2906340638063856389639033904390539063907390839093916395640064406 ... LastLast
Results 39,051 to 39,060 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I heard that if you feed a mag for T-ATK, you would get a mag action that is exclusive for the T-ATK stat at level 30 which almost doubles your PP refill rate. As of now I've been only feeding my mag T-ATK stuff and I was wondering, can I still get a pure ATK mag like for example, a pure 200 S-ATK mag? I haven't fed a mag for ages and I have forgotten a lot of stuff.

Also, is decreasing a mag level only possible by using Excubes?

EDIT: I plan to main the S-ATK stat and I'm only leveling the T-ATK stat because of the exclusive mag action that you get once T-ATK reach level 30.
    I assume you mean PP Recovery J as the trigger action you want; you are correct in that it can only be obtained by getting a lv30 T-ATK Mag as it is unavailable from a Device. Now, yes, you can only get rid of that extra T-ATK once you get your Mag up by using Mag Level Down Devices from the Excube shop. It will cost 1500 cubes, but it will let you get your 200 S-ATK mag with PP Recovery J.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 5, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know how to obtain the Dark Blast title that gives 200sg?
    Reup.

is it possible to transfer a saf without affixing it 1st to the weap?. like for example; i have a +35 seik but got no pow VI affixed to it.. can i still transfer the pow VI saf to another weap?
    -thankies

Quote Originally Posted by oRinji View Post
    is it possible to transfer a saf without affixing it 1st to the weap?. like for example; i have a +35 seik but got no pow VI affixed to it.. can i still transfer the pow VI saf to another weap?
    -thankies
    Yes, as long as the weapon that has the SAF you want is at +35/35, then you can just use it like normal fodder even if the SAF isn't already affixed to it.

As anyone here ever beaten Phaleg (after EP4 ending) as a Fo/Te? If so, any tricks against this speed machine (beside using Ice and don't get caught at close range obviously)?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    As anyone here ever beaten Phaleg (after EP4 ending) as a Fo/Te? If so, any tricks against this speed machine (beside using Ice and don't get caught at close range obviously)?
    I used efficient Barta first phase and then Ragrants for the second, rod only. Tech parry ring should keep you safe for the first phase, and if you use a rod you can just hold down the tech button between mirages so that tech parry keeps activating and this costs no PP (because of rod keep). Compounds can be risky. I don't think I was able to get off a full Barantsion without getting hit. Zandion has invincibility, but I've not tried it. The fight is a memory test, once you have her patterns you'll know when it's safe to attack. Before you learn the pattern, you risk being caught off guard. She actually has fairly big openings. Just don't get caught by her multihit attacks in phase 2.

Cheaper tactics would be getting all class jet boots and flying above Phaleg where most of her attacks miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I used efficient Barta first phase and then Ragrants for the second, rod only. Tech parry ring should keep you safe for the first phase, and if you use a rod you can just hold down the tech button between mirages so that tech parry keeps activating and this costs no PP (because of rod keep). Compounds can be risky. I don't think I was able to get off a full Barantsion without getting hit. Zandion has invincibility, but I've not tried it. The fight is a memory test, once you have her patterns you'll know when it's safe to attack. Before you learn the pattern, you risk being caught off guard. She actually has fairly big openings. Just don't get caught by her multihit attacks in phase 2.

Cheaper tactics would be getting all class jet boots and flying above Phaleg where most of her attacks miss.
    Guess I'll need to learn the pattern then cause I don't feel like affixing jet boots.

EDIT: Off-topic, anyone knows if there's anything I can buy with Gems that I can then resale at a high value? Before I left, they didn't give these things way, but since I came back, I have near 1500 of those because of title rewards.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Nov 6, 2017 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone knows if there's anything I can buy with Gems that I can then resale at a high value? Before I left, they didn't give these things way, but since I came back, I have near 1500 of those because of title rewards.
    If you mean with Star Gems, those are Account-bound items. You can't sell them to other players.

How exactly do I link pso2es?

The only reason I installed the game is because I always get an annoying message on login saying I need to link pso2es.

So I installed the game logged in my character there and I thought that was it, but I still get the annoying message.

I'm also done with seraphy's quests. The options in pso2es aren't translated so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Why and how are some Sticker/Emblems in PSO2 character based while others seem to be account based? Is there a list to know which ones are account based?