Page 3949 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2949344938493899393939463947394839493950395139523959399940494449 ... LastLast
Results 39,481 to 39,490 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    Where does the noreiga set drop? Can't find any info online.
    Noreiga drops from Lv61+ Noire Draal, the rare version of Dragon Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    whats the min. remaining time to succeed s rank on solo pd?
    8 minutes remaining
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

So I grinded my Bluesy Requiem to 32 and now it tells me I cant grind it anymore because its attribute is at its limit, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    So I grinded my Bluesy Requiem to 32 and now it tells me I cant grind it anymore because its attribute is at its limit, what now?
    So it's at 60% +32/32? Or is the attribute under 60% and grinded to +32/32? Either way, if your grind cap is at 32, the only thing you can do is get 3 more copies of Bluesy to get it to +35/35 which should also ensure the attribute reaches 60%. Also, a screenshot of the specific message would be really helpful.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 11, 2017 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So it's at 60% +32/32? Or is the attribute under 60% and grinded to +32/32? Either way, if your grind cap is at 32, the only thing you can do is get 3 more copies of Bluesy to get it to +35/35 which should also ensure the attribute reaches 60%. Also, a screenshot of the specific message would be really helpful.
    I am not sure what happened before, but I was under the impression the game would not let me go into the weapon select for grind screen, but thanks to a friend who told me you can I was able to bypass that window, strange... Thank anyway!

Now I have 3 NT-Nemesis and 6 NT-Slaves
    Which I should choose between nemesis and slave of each weapon below?
    1. Sword (Hero)
    2. Double saber (i'm got slave but max33)
    3. Knuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    I am not sure what happened before, but I was under the impression the game would not let me go into the weapon select for grind screen, but thanks to a friend who told me you can I was able to bypass that window, strange... Thank anyway!
    It's just telling you that you hit the attribute cap of 60% and that it cannot go higher than that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    1. Sword (Hero)
    3. Knuckle
    1. Sword (Hero)
    If your confident in your playstyle and dont get hit too often, grab slave otherwise if you get hit more often that than you want, grab Nem to keep HT up

Slave DS, its an immediate DMG/DPS increase, you dont need Nem unless you absolutely dont trust yourself for some reason in LB.

3. Knuckle
    Knuckle is still weaker then DS or TD's but I way say Slave again since it's pot is too good to pass up, refer to what I said for Nem if you decide on it

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    1. Sword (Hero)
    3. Knuckle
    Nemesis/Slave/Slave
    Pretty sure the passive and on attack PP bonus + near infinite knockback immunity works better for fighter weapons,a nemesis sword would be great since the 60% shielding will save you from losing hero boost and the 20% PP reduction means you can dump out more PAs
    Also good for when you decide to run Hu/Fi just for stacking Nems PP save on top of TAJAPPS
    Spoiler!

Wait, near infinite KB inmunity? I read mixed stuff about Slave pot. One says the KB was each 2 seconds, while other said the KB was tied to barrier which deployed each 30, just like Nem. Which one is it ? D:

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Wait, near infinite KB inmunity? I read mixed stuff about Slave pot. One says the KB was each 2 seconds, while other said the KB was tied to barrier which deployed each 30, just like Nem. Which one is it ? D:
    It's... sorta both? The effect is tied to the 30 second barrier, but upon being struck, you get 5 seconds of knockback immunity.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]