Does chase advance work on enemies that get ailments but don't have a status icon, such as a mirage'd Falz Loser or frozen Goldrahdas? (And as a bonus, how many levels should a fi/bo get in it?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Zieg doesn't care how you get the result as long as you get there, players with multiple chars can tell you they all just pass the same items to each char and it counts.
    Oh wow, thanks.

A final question though, about how much Skilled Trainer it affect # of abilities?
    Cause I got my Skilled Trainer charm now and carry that MKB wih me at all times but I still find almost only 1-3s items.

Quote Originally Posted by Destati View Post
    Does chase advance work on enemies that get ailments but don't have a status icon, such as a mirage'd Falz Loser or frozen Goldrahdas? (And as a bonus, how many levels should a fi/bo get in it?)
    Chase doesnt work on any big boss (shows up as a big dot that can be seen from anywhere on the map). It only works if there is a visible status effect icon so it wont work on frozen goldies.

It depends on if you want a full on chase build or not. If youre planning to put a status on your weapon and want a chase build get all the points. If not its only worth 1 point if at all, because the first point already gives a +10% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Oh wow, thanks.

A final question though, about how much Skilled Trainer it affect # of abilities?
    Cause I got my Skilled Trainer charm now and carry that MKB wih me at all times but I still find almost only 1-3s items.
    I don't know about you, but with the MKB i'm finding a fair few 5s+ items.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

1/ About LA and Voices: I searched on Youtube but can't found the LA lay down on the ground like you nearly dead, can someone tell me which LA is that? Beside, I'm looking for female voices that come up with "Nyan nyan" and "shoot shoot"

2/ About PSO2 files, is there any way to view these files in images?

Quote Originally Posted by knight1301 View Post
    1/ About LA and Voices: I searched on Youtube but can't found the LA lay down on the ground like you nearly dead, can someone tell me which LA is that? Beside, I'm looking for female voices that come up with "Nyan nyan" and "shoot shoot"

1) That la is Ichitaro 3: 114「イチタロー3」
    As for voice tickets, this page here has the samples. Might take a while, but you should find it there.

Quote Originally Posted by knight1301 View Post

1) 女性追加ボイス30 for Nyan nyan, one of my favorite voice (女性C追加ボイス30 for the caseal version)
    女性追加ボイス13 for Shooot

2) Yes, but it's not as easy as you think, google "pso2 file extraction" then you need a software to view .dds files.
    Last edited by Ordy; Jan 27, 2015 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Chase doesnt work on any big boss (shows up as a big dot that can be seen from anywhere on the map). It only works if there is a visible status effect icon so it wont work on frozen goldies.

It depends on if you want a full on chase build or not. If youre planning to put a status on your weapon and want a chase build get all the points. If not its only worth 1 point if at all, because the first point already gives a +10% damage.
    Well, its not like that extra damage will make a large impact on killing mobs anyway. I'm thinking maybe of setting it back to 3 and dumping more points into step advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    1) That la is Ichitaro 3: 114「イチタロー3」
    As for voice tickets, this page here has the samples. Might take a while, but you should find it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    1) 女性追加ボイス30 for Nyan nyan, one of my favorite voice (女性C追加ボイス30 for the caseal version)
    女性追加ボイス13 for Shooot

2) Yes, but it's not as easy as you think, google "pso2 file extraction" then you need a software to view .dds files.
    Thank you so much

Yesterday I stumbled upon this page/thread that went in depth on affixing 4-slot items at 100%. I can't recall what the thread was called but I believe it was on this forum. Have done an extensive search on google and here for it with no luck.

The guide referred to items as "Your Stuff" and i believe the whole thing was just a huge image or something. If anyone knows what im talking about would appreciate if you can direct me to it.