Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Yesterday I stumbled upon this page/thread that went in depth on affixing 4-slot items at 100%. I can't recall what the thread was called but I believe it was on this forum. Have done an extensive search on google and here for it with no luck.

The guide referred to items as "Your Stuff" and i believe the whole thing was just a huge image or something. If anyone knows what im talking about would appreciate if you can direct me to it.
    Here

Spoiler!

That guide relies on the old 2 fodders sytstem. I recommend you to read Selphia's blog post about the new 5 fodders system, you could save time and money.

https://worldsojourner.wordpress.com...-affixing-101/

Just use my guide that I wrote for a random, undisclosed website. All the affixing done for you with no number crunching, just follow the fodders and you're golden.

Affixing
    You should be looking at a minimum of +120 attack on every piece of your equipment. To start out with a cheap affix, do the cheap +95 attack method:
    http://puu.sh/f3zhH/5d4046f7fd.png
    Replace the souls and attack with the correct souls/attack depending on the type of attack you're affixing for.

After you have the money for 4 slots, affix your current 3 slots with the following:
    http://puu.sh/f3A3z/eb926fab91.png
    If you lose Modulator when expanding to 4 slots (or just want to go straight to +120), do this:
    http://puu.sh/f3AsV/88dd1fb12d.png
    If you don't like gambling that 86%, you can spend more money to get 100% success rate with 4 slots:
    http://puu.sh/f3ANb/06af58a864.png

For +130 and above, it is most optimally done with a boost week. Here is an upslotting example for +130 5 slots during a 10% boost week:
    http://puu.sh/f3BBD/245bd15676.png
    Here is another example for +130 5 slots during a 10% boost week, but with 100% success rate (costs a little more):
    http://puu.sh/f3Cat/a6e0fe1c25.png
    (Ignore the 90% Vinc, the sim doesn't realise that Anga boosts Vinc)

After this, you're on your own, good luck!
    To give you an idea, the +95 attack method costs 5 million to affix an entire unit set, and the +120 attack methods cost between 30 and 50 million to affix an entire unit set, which is incredibly cheap.

For +130 attack, upslotting will cost maybe 60-70M maximum, whereas 5 slots purchasing for 100% is 100M maximum. Which isn't very much, all things considered.

All prices are assuming you just buy the fodders. You will obviously save money making it yourself.

As an add, all the -def souls will also boost the attacks (eg: Snow Soul -> Power III boost, Vardha Soul -> Shoot III boost, Cater Soul -> Technique III Boost), so make sure you use that to your advantage for cheap attack boosting souls to use.
    It's also recommended that you craft your stuff for PP
    Last edited by Z-0; Jan 27, 2015 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Here

Spoiler!

That guide relies on the old 2 fodders sytstem. I recommend you to read Selphia's blog post about the new 5 fodders system, you could save time and money.

https://worldsojourner.wordpress.com...-affixing-101/
    Wait... 5 fodder system? You could use 5 fodder now??

This whole time... .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    To give you an idea, the +95 attack method costs 5 million to affix an entire unit set, and the +120 attack methods cost between 30 and 50 million to affix an entire unit set, which is incredibly cheap.

For +130 attack, upslotting will cost maybe 60-70M maximum, whereas 5 slots purchasing for 100% is 100M maximum. Which isn't very much, all things considered.
    Rich bastards...
    how dare you say that isn't even slightly expensive!

Unless there's a really REALLY fast way to make money that *isn't* using myshop that I don't know of...

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

You have to use MyShop to make money, but getting a MyShop is a joke because it's roughly 10-15K (give or take) for 1 shop pass, and considering that EQs like Magatsu and Tower Defense give a lot of cubes, it's not hard to get the fun at all.

To give you an idea, I have 48 shop passes from scratching cubes I obtained in the past 2 weeks, which was from 500K FUN, but the benefit from scratching FUN is that you can sell the grind items (plus any expensive tickets or room items in it, too). From that I made 100M just selling stuff, and I still haven't gotten rid of all the tickets.

You have to use MyShop to make money, but getting a MyShop is a joke because it's roughly 10-15K (give or take) for 1 shop pass, and considering that EQs like Magatsu and Tower Defense give a lot of cubes, it's not hard to get the fun at all.

To give you an idea, I have 48 shop passes from scratching cubes I obtained in the past 2 weeks, which was from 500K FUN, but the benefit from scratching FUN is that you can sell the grind items (plus any expensive tickets or room items in it, too). From that I made 100M just selling stuff, and I still haven't gotten rid of all the tickets.
    I've only gotten 1 in the last 100k FUN I scratched....
    Dam you RNG.

But really, what do you sell to get *that* much money? I've "only" gotten 8m from selling a 6s unit, and most of the stuff I even think are worth selling only barely go for 6 figures.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

500K FUN gave me roughly 2,000 +1s. They are 30K each. That's 60M right there.
    200 +5% grind boosters, 50K+ each (or were, idk).

In addition, this scratch had the long twin tails, which were 400K-500K each (probably less now), and I managed to get over 40 of them. 4 of the room items were like 100K+ as well, and リアスカート and Pose 15 go for a little bit (goes without saying I got over 40 of them all too).

・。・v

Getting money in this game isn't about luck, it's about knowing what to do, contrary to popular belief.

500K FUN gave me roughly 2,000 +1s. They are 30K each. That's 60M right there.
    200 +5% grind boosters, 50K+ each (or were, idk).

In addition, this scratch had the long twin tails, which were 400K-500K each (probably less now), and I managed to get over 40 of them. 4 of the room items were like 100K+ as well, and リアスカート and Pose 15 go for a little bit (goes without saying I got over 40 of them all too).

・。・v

Getting money in this game isn't about luck, it's about knowing what to do, contrary to popular belief.
    Man, I don't even have that many excubes to get that much FUN.

I usually keep those grinding support items for myself though :S

50 mil?!?!?!

And i thought 10 mil was doing something.

#UnderPovertyLine
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Hey guess what. Not everyone has access to cheap exploiter parties that collect 1000 excubes every magatsu run.

If youre going to try to help people, keep your elitist bullshit to yourself.