As far as I'm aware, only CO's that directly involve completing those quests will show up as an icon similar to the matterboard guides. CO's that involve eliminating enemies that those quests could spawn with, will not show as a guide (e.g. [Defeat: Rockbear] will not present a guide on free field: Forest, but [Run: Forest exploration] will).

If even those CO's don't show up the guide, then......I honestly don't know.
    That's exactly what's happening. Literally no CO's other than TACOs and Matter Board's eagle icon thing will display at all, anywhere. I'm sitting at 20/20 quests in my log and not a single one of them show anything, in any category (Free Explore, Arks Quest, etc.).

Anyways, thanks for your time!

@Skylo
    Might not be the way you want, but if you highlight each Soul, it can show you what it does boost. PSO2 Affixing Simulator:
    http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/#!/s=&a=&b=&r=&o=
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    As for my own question: where can I find a list of affixes along with their respective boosters? E.g. Stamina; boosted by X, Y, Z| Technique; boosted by A,B,C, etc.

I'm too lazy to use ctrl+F on cirnopedia; it'd be much more convenient to have the affix entries come with their respective boosters. I don't have time now, but when I do I'm probably going to resort to sorting it myself, manually, on a spreadsheet.
    Swiki has a chart. You can copy paste and translate to English if reading Japanese is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Oh units? I thought you were talking about weapons ):
    Yeah units are quite a bit more expensive. It is probably better to use that method from Selphia's guide then because the savings will be more significant.

My method saves time, effort and headaches from doing all the math so its up to you how much meseta the headaches are worth. After all, time is money heheh
    which guide is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    which guide is that?
    It's in Selphia's sig right above your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I was all pumped up and ready for AQ boost day, and was planning to spam Floating Continent all day on SH to get Chaos Riser lv 16. To my disappointment, I got it on the very first run.

So is there any reason to run AQs if you dont need the disc?
    SUPER later reply but I notice this after coming back to my older post

AQs and few EQs are the only the quest that hand out III abilities making them worth while. Clones are also most common in AQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    It's in Selphia's sig right above your post.
    oh, that was the one i was using.

Kiyumi, what method were you referring to then?

Oh, I misread that. Check his post history on this thread for that if you can't find it earlier, I guess.

Hello all,

This is my first post here as a new user to PSO World.

I have a sort of preference question, but I'm mainly looking for some class help.
    I main BR/HU right now but I'm working on a FO/BR and RA/BR bow builds.
    I'm set on how gear works in this game but Im a bit confused on what class seems to have an easier bossing time, FO/BR or RA/BR. I have multiple skill trees for my FO and BR to accomodate these builds.

I take it RA/BR is very positional dependant with nuke damage and FO/BR is more some nuke, but higher mobility?
    Also, for force my spells seem weak even with decent gear, should i be max lvl crafting the important spells asap or it wont show as much until im 70+?
    And for bow ranger should I primarily be mobbing with a launcher? When if ever is it better to use a rifle over my bow, or is bow simply for wb/ final nemesis situations.
    And finally ( sorry alot of questions), should i be using a particular gunslash for gaining pp back as a force, or should I simply have an easier time going techer as far as pp quality of life goes? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @Skylo
    Might not be the way you want, but if you highlight each Soul, it can show you what it does boost. PSO2 Affixing Simulator:
    http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/#!/s=&a=&b=&r=&o=
    Lol nah, I want the reverse (i.e. highlight stamina>list catalysts)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Swiki has a chart. You can copy paste and translate to English if reading Japanese is hard.
    Thanks! This will save me a bit of time, though I'll have to translate it properly :P

EDIT: Lol no not really, it just gave me ideas on table formatting; ended up with manual making my spreadsheet anyway.
    At least it can be easily updated this time.
    Last edited by Syklo; Jan 29, 2015 at 06:34 PM.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )