Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Its there if you dont complete the quest in area 1. That means it will be there if you do not have 214/214 points before going in.
    Ah. OK. I had thought maybe that was the case after i posted. I shall wait for WtC3 to pop & take care of that, cheers.

today I try WB + chain trigger (GU/RA) but something weird happened, I do like this:
    1. shooting WB and chain trigger from assault rifle
    2. switch to tmg and start to build chain
    3. but I can build up to 101 chain instead of 100
    Anyone can explain?
    I fear of getting banned from this, seriously

No need to fear, you won't get banned for it. Normally, when you hit 100, the Chain automatically triggers. If you start the Chain with shot from your rifle, that's a Chain count of 1. If you have Twice Chain, every TMG hit ups it by two, so when you get to 99 and deliver one more hit, it goes to 101.

I don't think there's any extra power in 101 compared to 100, but I have limited experience observing this since I don't usually rack the Chain that high.

Winner: Advent of the Annihilator @ 2/1 22:00 JST starting with a Quna Concert.

Does that mean there's a boosted Magatsu happening in a couple of hours?
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

So I'm a level 70 Fo / 48~ Te but I've been using the same equips for about 30 levels. What's the best/fastest way that I can improve my damage/durability (damage first).

Weapon is some random 5 slotted unpotential Heretic Saw that I bought off a shop for cheap.
    Set is 3 Vol pieces.

I only have 10 mil to blow atm though I'd be willing to farm more through TACOs and whatnot.

Also a good skill build if you have any. I prefer to use all elements but I'll understand if only going 2/3 is more beneficial for my damage output.

154「ダンス32」 is the 2nd quna dance, right?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    154「ダンス32」 is the 2nd quna dance, right?
    It certainly looks like it.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

If you pay 500 AC at the character select menu for "new character creation rights", are you forced start and to finish the creation process right then and there, within a certain amount of time, or can you exit the creator completely (to the point where you could play an existing character) until you click "Finish" at the end of creation?

The character creator demo is quite out of date; it doesn't have Dewmans or the two most recent face types. I really wanted to take some time with the current in-game creator, not limited by race like the regular and partner salons are (plus the partner salon gives inaccurate heights for full-size characters). I might not be able to do all I want in a single go, so I'm curious how far I could push this.

unfortunately i had to have my PC completely wiped meaning i have 2 download pso2 all over again.

i was wondering whats the fastest way to do it these days pso tweaker or pso2.jp???

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by SallySalSal View Post
    Winner: Advent of the Annihilator @ 2/1 22:00 JST starting with a Quna Concert.

Does that mean there's a boosted Magatsu happening in a couple of hours?
    Yes ti does.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."