Haha, no, he's not really "leeching" in the standard definition of the term, but in my world taking something that isn't optimal is certainly leeching if you have the option to take something more optimal! :P He was just playing BrRa for the EXP, not for any particular damage reason.

EDIT: That being said though, BrRa and BrGu do more than RaBr and GuBr respectively if you have a 60 element Ares Bow, so there is that.

Actually RaBr(BrRa) is there just to break the folded arms and stomach with Banish, so everyone else doesn't have to waste time doing so. The template comp is TeGu1, GuRa1, GuBr3, RaBr1~2, FiBo5~6. If everyone's specced properly you can get 35~40s runs reliably.

If you want to go under 30s though you'll have to do a headshot GuBr based run. This is the method Quadrillion uses so it's pretty safe to assume this is the fastest method...

The main advantages of going for the core though are that it's easier to fill slots with randoms when we're doing Magatsu on other ships, and Fighter has a better class drop bonus than Gunner if all you care about is cubes.

Pretty sure headshot GuBr based run is faster too. We do a half RaBr / GuBr setup due to lack of GuBr, and we're faster than all of the belly-runs I've seen, despite using the slower Master Shoot > LN chain setup (since 3 GuBr using Penetrate won't do enough damage I don't think). We finish around 30-35s depending on how things go.

Video stolen from Bellion.

I've been spying on the Quadrillion sheet and I notice they never have TeGu or GuTe, just 1 TeRa, 2~3 RaBr, 8~9 GuBr. Maybe it's better to cut PK and add another DPS?

I was thinking it's because you need someone to possibly finish the chain for the GUs? I don't know how high they build, but at really high chains I don't think there's enough time to use Banish > whatever and still set it off (but I'm not sure, someone will have to clarify). In our MPAs, the TeRa spams one point so that the GUs are able to setup all their things and still be able to use a 100 chain with all the PAs they use.

Personally, we just run with this:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    You can try this build for a Hu/Fi. Bare in mind that the Fighter has some unspent SP. The reason being; Several of Fighter's skills are either niche use or require you to main Fighter (play as a Fi/Hu, not a Hu/Fi). You can change whatever you agree/disagree with. This is just a simple, quick-rough-idea.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Should you decide to play Fi/Hu instead, you may want to ditch Striking Up3 & Wise Stance to dump points into Limit Break + Half/Deadline Slayer(s) + Crazy Beat. It's extremely risky, but: For 30-60 seconds, you will get +450 S-Attack plus an additional +20% damage... at the cost of locking yourself to 25% of Max HP (for that 30-60 seconds). All of that would be further added to the +45% Damage from Brave Stance, the +30% from Fury Stance & the various JA Damage Bonuses from both classes.
    Thank you! I'm in the right direction for sure. Just need a bit of tweaking for both classes and all should be good but they look well done,thanks!
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

I was using PSOes and it suddenly kicked me to the title screen and says this message whenever I try to connect. What does it say?

PSO2es is currently undergoing maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    PSO2es is currently undergoing maintenance.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if PSO2 and PSO2es shut down at the same time or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Snake View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if PSO2 and PSO2es shut down at the same time or not.
    PSO2es goes down 5 mins before pso2, usually (I think)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )