Should I extend my Saiki set for my Force? I see people running around with an extended set and a normal set. I'd like to know which is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaea View Post
    Should I extend my Saiki set for my Force? I see people running around with an extended set and a normal set. I'd like to know which is better.
    PP extending gives you 15 more pp total, but you lose out on 120 HP and some damage resistance. As a force, I would definitely extend the units.

i have a temporary ban from one month is there anybody know how to get it back?

I feel like I should already know this, but how do I do Limited Quests? The game says that I have to be in the appropriate block, but a lot of the block descriptions are still in Japanese with the English patch. I'm 135 hours in and I'm still not sure how to access them and a google search surprisingly turned up nothing.

Hey. So I bought 1600 AC to buy the 50 item expansion pack but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the AC shop. Was it removed or am I just really dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofoong View Post
    Hey. So I bought 1600 AC to buy the 50 item expansion pack but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the AC shop. Was it removed or am I just really dumb?
    You'll find it at the very bottom of the AC Shop listing as "キャラ倉庫拡張50", for 800AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    You'll find it at the very bottom of the AC Shop listing as "キャラ倉庫拡張50", for 800AC.

Spoiler!
    That's Character Storage, not Item Pack Expansion. They took out the 50 Item Pack Expansion for 1600AC bundle as a regular AC item with the launch of Episode 4; they have only been back in stock as promotions. You now must buy the Item Pack Expansion tickets separately.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 3, 2016 at 10:38 PM.

No, wait.

キャラ倉庫拡張50 is actually for expanding one's character's storage space by 50. Meaning that it does NOT expand your character's item pack (inventory space) by 50.

Edit:

It's ”アイテムパック拡張” for item pack expansion. However, I only see that there's "アイテムパック拡張10" (expands item pack/inventory space by 10) in the AC Shop, so I don't see one that expands one's inventory pack by 50.

Edit 2:

Ninja'd
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 3, 2016 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That's Character Storage, not Item Pack Expansion. They took out the 50 Item Pack Expansion for 1600AC bundle as a regular AC item with the launch of Episode 4; they have only been back in stock as promotions. You now must buy the Item Pack Expansion tickets separately.
    I see. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ah, apologies. Didn't mean to give out incorrect info! The long week has made me a bit sloppy. @_@