Lmao all those tank skills and still.. It'd be a bit more understandable if you were something squishy like FO/TE

FOTE melts things in XQ though xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    FOTE melts things in XQ though xD
    A lot less room for error though, especially if you don't invest in HP affixes.

So I had a few questions pop up with the introduction of the skill rings as I'm curious about how some things work.

Say you main fighter and you are running a Perfect Keeper ring. You hit limit break- does this remove the bonus you get from P Keeper, or do you still maintain it since your HP is still technically "100%"?

Another scenario, same as above except using the PP Convert ring- If you use both PP Convert and Limit Break, how much hp will you be sitting at? would it be 25% x 70% ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Say you main fighter and you are running a Perfect Keeper ring. You hit limit break- does this remove the bonus you get from P Keeper, or do you still maintain it since your HP is still technically "100%"?

Since Limit Break activates Halfline slayer and Deadline Slayer, which requires your HP to be below 50% and 25%, I'm going to assume that Perfect Keeper will not work with limit break.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Since Limit Break activates Halfline slayer and Deadline Slayer, which requires your HP to be below 50% and 25%, I'm going to assume that Perfect Keeper will not work with limit break.
    You might consider it weird but Limit Break does work with abilities like Perfect Keeper.
    The reduced HP will be reevaluated as the new 100% HP line, and say you have 250 HP after LB, PK is active as long as you have above 188 HP.
    This also happens with Dagger of Serafi's Potential

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    You might consider it weird but Limit Break does work with abilities like Perfect Keeper.
    The reduced HP will be reevaluated as the new 100% HP line, and say you have 250 HP after LB, PK is active as long as you have above 188 HP.
    This also happens with Dagger of Serafi's Potential

But.. But..
    That makes no sense if it ALSO works with Deadline Slayer.
    Did Schrödinger program this game?
    "The fighter is simultaneously above 75% and below 25% HP at the same time."

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Was +20 off ele ares rod weaker than any on ele 12*s? Are Ares worth +40ing assuming I have other things to spend grinders on?
    I'll get an answer eventually.

I've been getting mixed reports about the Orbit talis, some people say that pp revive is halted by the first potential - others say that pp revive doesn't count as "natural pp regeneration" and works anyway.

I'd be very grateful if someone could answer for certain based on their own experience whether pp revive (pp recovering while charging techs) is halted or not using when the first potential.