im still sporting a 12 star double saber on my fi and cant seem to get gal griffon to drop me his, so should i spend ares stones on a double saber for fi or is the difference not big enough to miss out on getting another ares such as a rod? im close to a 180stone for one and kind of undecided tips/ suggestions are welcome.
    thanks

What are the chances of getting an 11 star rare drop? I've used a 250% rare boost, tri-boost, 7/11 rare boost and did it on an event day boost multiple times and still no 11 star

Quote Originally Posted by abkihara View Post
    What are the chances of getting an 11 star rare drop? I've used a 250% rare boost, tri-boost, 7/11 rare boost and did it on an event day boost multiple times and still no 11 star
    What difficulty and quest are you doing? I get tons of 11*s from XH magatsu. I imagine later TDs do too. What do you need 11* weapons for though?

Anyone can tell me what *13 drops from Boisterous White Day 3 EQ?

Is Limit Drive a good potential for Double Saber?

Level 1: Consume 15% more PP when you use a PA or technique and boost it's power by 5%.
    Level 2: Consume 22% more PP when you use a PA or technique and boost it's power by 10%.
    Level 3: Consume 30% more PP when you use a PA or technique and boost it's power by 15%.

any new classes after the bouncer ?

There's this "Summoner" I keep hearing about.

Summoner is one of the oddest class around. Your weapon is a tact and the "true" weapons are the pets which you equipped.

Instead of grinding your weapon, you raise the level of your pet. The pet's rarity determines the level cap, so higher level pet means higher level cap which means more damage. Instead of weapon rarity, pet rarity is their own version of "stars".

Because there's no stat requirement to "equip" pets, a lv.1 summoner could theoretically wield 10 star+ pets, even 9 star pets off the bat, which means steam rolling lower difficulties and leveling up pretty fast.

Now, instead of affixing "weapons" you have a candy box, which is basically a board, filled with slots, and you basically play jigsaw puzzles to put in certain candies that boost pet's abilities like affixes.

The most important part about summoner is the combat.

You basically walk/stand around and just send your pet to attack. The closest thing is basically the talis weapon, where you throw it and you activate PA from a distance, but unlike a talis, the pet doesn't need to be thrown and merely point and send the PA. You have to watch the pet's positioning and yourself to ensure you won't get screwed over?

In terms of scaling? Monstorous in low level difficulties. Anything Very Hard and below, with even just a simple 9 star pet you get from the shop and no candies, you steam roll everything. When I mean everything, I mean everything. It is a class that with a good pet and rarity, at lv.35, you can even deal TRIPLE digit damage (like 120,000 or more) with a good trim shout + fully charged trim spiral with Focus on the stunned enemy.

However in higher difficulty such as SH, XH, and Ultimate, you'll start yearning for higher pet rarity and a well set of candy boxes. Pets also start dying like a mofo, so you'll start need to get multiple high level pets and switch them out as you fight.

The thing is, although they have massive gross damage that trashes lower level difficulties, the damage they carry is pretty static, so without a good candy box and good pet levels, multiple pets, and rarity, they become a lackluster class come higher difficulties to the point that if you're unprepared, you become the biggest burden.

However with proper gear, your pet damage and survivability is one of the best. A well thrown exploding melon/maron or even a good trim combo can deal a gross amount of triple digits (My Maron, 12 star can explode like 400k damage). However that's only if you invest.

If you plan to start summoner, it's best to do Ultimate Lilipa/Nab and get the 10 star+ eggs and raise it on another lv.75 class, so when you start summoner, you'll have a basic enough pets to zoom the leveling process.
    Last edited by Yulanera; Mar 21, 2016 at 10:01 AM.

It's better to start with 7☆ pets, since they drop like candy (literally), and you can have them with an element you want, and have easier time adjusting their personalities later when you decide to increase their rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    any new classes after the bouncer ?
    Nope.