Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Anyone know the name of the lobby action where you're floating on a stick/broom? D:

Thanks in advance!
    188「バーチャロン2」 (/la virtualon2) Virtual On 2
    It is specifically the female version. (so /fla virtualon2)

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Anyone know the name of the lobby action where you're floating on a stick/broom? D:

Thanks in advance!
    You mean this one?
    188「バーチャロン2」

edit- ah, wasn't quick enough.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

How do you change the element on an NT weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaster View Post
    Is anyone else having any problems with the Collection File system? I keep on killing the required boss but im not gaining any %.
    results dont show until you go back to camp and see the result pages, also doesnt show up on Collection File sheet until you restart the same mission (or different one) or go back to lobby

Can you put weapon action on keyboard with the new 6 slot set up? i like the way it works but the weapon action being on pallet is slowing my reaction down quiet a bit when it comes to dodge/blocking, i mean i see an option to put it on side buttons for mouse but my mouse has way more buttons and it doesn't seem to register on any of these when i save those settings
    if anyone can show me how would be my hero!
    Last edited by somedude1435; Apr 23, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

You can assign keyboard keys to also trigger any of the three action buttons, but this method would still make you use up one of the six action slots on the weapon action. Not sure if there's another way to do it, but this should do what you want to do with a compromise.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Does anyone know if it is possible to hide to UI in screenshots on the PS4 version?

Use the new chat command "/uioff #" (where # is the amount of seconds you want it off).
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Use the new chat command "/uioff #" (where # is the amount of seconds you want it off).
    It goes up to 600 seconds (10 minutes), and you can cancel it by pressing ESC/Start/whatever brings your menu up.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Do you have to be minimum level 60 to unlock Ziegs Client orders or does it have something to do with Matter Board?