Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    which XQ? i never seen them high enough lvl?

also another question:
    S CN mantis DB potential is 6% dmg + 10% crit rate? swiki translation is a bit wonky
    Mantis is 6% weak hit damage and another 10% damage, if crit.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    also i would like to add that you dont get damage boost if you crit while hitting a non-weakpoint
    Spoiler!

How would everyone feel if Sega tried to solve the stone problem by adding an item throwing class? The higher the rarity, the better the damage . . . or something. Throw stuff at your friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    bummer not liking that guess these will collect dust

guys i need help , i want to do the traces of darkness quest for aika CO and bingo too , anybody who want to help me with my 2 characters , im desperate , i cant find people for a TACOs run ):

What's the minimum amount of RDR you need to get 50%+ collection rate per Profound Darkness? I know it was posted somewhere before, but can't find it.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    How would everyone feel if Sega tried to solve the stone problem by adding an item throwing class? The higher the rarity, the better the damage . . . or something. Throw stuff at your friends too.
    This made me laugh... so I'll bite by making up a class... ^_^

Class: Ninja ^_^

Class Meta and Mechanics:

Weapons
    ~Gunslashes, Katanas, Shuriken (large throwable ones)

Class Meta and Dynamics:

Each time a Stone or Egg is picked up, they are set and consumed when throwing the shuriken.

Upon throwing the Shuriken, the stone or egg is consumed and a 10 second effect is granted.

If an Egg is Thrown an Element Explosion occurs with an offensive effect and elemental damage against enemies and bosses.
    If a Stone is thrown and it hits an enemy, the enemy takes damage and a temporary effect is granted to the player that is class inherent..

If a different stone or egg is thrown, the player gains an offensive or defensive boost and the counter resets back to a 10 second countdown. Once the countdown ends, the player loses all effects and starts over.

If a Shuriken is thrown alone, the attack does normal damage.
    Level 1 Ammunition can be bought in stacks up to 999 for Offensive and Defensive Ammunition.

Shuriken Damage Base is 50% Striking Damage and 50% Ranged Damage.

------------------------------------------

Might as well make up part of a Mock Skill Tree, that is as shitty as what SEGA Developers have tried...
    As well as put in Bullshit Overpowering Abilities....

Dexterity 1: +5 - +50 points of Dexterity (Might as well!!!)

Shuriken Proficiency (Main Class Only) - 1 point. //This is to make sure other classes can not do better at this class than the main class itself): increases shuriken range and power based on Gear Level. Gear Level resets to 0 when the player is hit or Ninja Enhancement Effect ends. Gear level increases based on damage inflicted and the total time Ninja Enhancement Counter has been reset.

Will of Dexterity: A percentage of Dexterity is added to S-ATK and R-ATK as a Raw number.
    Whirling Winds: When the ninja sustains a hit, the accumulated gear-gauge causes an AoE attack centered on the player. Damage is based on the accumulated gear level.

Multi-Shuriken: Multiple Shurikens are thrown at the same time, but range is reduced to 1/2 base range when activated. Cooldown time 30 seconds, Duration 60 seconds. Under this effect, base damage is reduced by one-third, but each shuriken has their offensive or defensive effect applied to each.

Shadow Mag: Grants Ability to Player based on highest attribute. Defense = Resistance +10%, Dex = Crit Chance + 10%, Crit Attack Damage +5%, Attack = Damage + 10%

Gunslash Gear: Allows Triple Shot and Rapid-Slash attacks for gunslash. (Fire three bullets in gun-mode, improve attack speed in slash mode.

Gunslash Attunement (main class only)[Bullshit Ability]: Applies highest non-affixed attack power to all three damage parameters. Example. A Gunslash with 1400 R-ATK will cause the weapon to have 1400 T-ATK and 1400 S-ATK, disregarding previous numbers. Level 1 applies and reduces highest number by a certain percentage, Level 10 reduces raw attack value by 0%... so basically... its an ability that will go to 10.

Still bullshit because one can take a gunslash with 1400 R-ATK, 1200 S-ATK and 0 T-ATK and turn it into a 1400 All-Attack Gunslash.

Hybrid Stance (Bullshit ability): Increases weapon damage by 10%. While using other weapons, increases movement speed by 20% and PP regeneration by 20%. When using a Gunslash, Movement speed increases by 20% and PP Consumption for Gunslash PAs increase by 20%, PA Attack Speed improves by 33%, PP regenerates during attack and PA usage. Invincibility Frame when switching Gunslash Modes

Of course one can include all the stuff like Stance Boost, Stance Critical and all the other BS...

Dual Stance (main class only): Increases weapon damage by 10%. You can now use Dual Blades and have access to all Katana PAs while using Dual Blades. Attack Speed improves by 20%, Charge Speed improves by 15%, PP consumption increases by 20% but improves attack speed by 33% and regenerates PP during attack and PA usage. Invincibility frame when Just-Attacking (basically that fraction of a second during Just Attack Timing) on a Katana or Dual Blade PA.

Though of course it would be incomplete without an ultimate bullshit ability

"Wrath of the Ninja"

Summon two shadows of the player (who use the player's stats and stances for damage)
    For 60 seconds, Shadows and Player Character gain +5% damage every five seconds, but lose 5% maximum health. Shadows will use Shurikens against enemies and transferring their boosts to the player character. Targeting can be achieve with Locking to Targets for specific targets. If the player character dies, the shadows explode, damaging enemies... If a shadow explosion kills an enemy, the player is revived and the skill enters its cooldown (90 seconds)

Of course if I wanted true profound BULLSHIT...

We might as well profit from the Final Fantasy Collaboration and throw in the following skill for Ninjas...

Skill: Interceptor...
    Summon Shadow's invincible Dog from FF VI....
    Enough said...
    Bosses be Damned!

Of course I am just joking around.
    Happy throwing everyone... :P
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Does anyone know what Error 760 is? It seems new, and I get it whenever I try to log into PSO2 on my PS4 after logging into PSN on another network, then switching networks. (Having WS 37397-9 issues with my current network, and it's really pissing me off.)
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Are the blue weapons from SHAQs insanely rare, or does using more RDR actually decrease their drop rate somehow?

I've gotten more random 10/11* stuff since the event started then I have those.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Does anyone know what Error 760 is? It seems new, and I get it whenever I try to log into PSO2 on my PS4 after logging into PSN on another network, then switching networks. (Having WS 37397-9 issues with my current network, and it's really pissing me off.)
    Sounds like a slew of new error codes.

It probably doesn't like that you switched networks so fast.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯