Page 187 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 871371771841851861871881891901972372876871187 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 46801

Yes! But the ones I'm referring to empty once it fills. In TA's with other JPN players they did something to complete the meter. My question is how & what do they unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Yes! But the ones I'm referring to empty once it fills. In TA's with other JPN players they did something to complete the meter. My question is how & what do they unlock?
    Are u talking about the pads on the sides of those rocks in Riripa ta? The ones that if go past them, it traps you in an area that u can get out of by killing the sparguns and Gilnach core.

No. The ones in the desert area next to the conveyer belts.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    No. The ones in the desert area next to the conveyer belts.
    Oh the ones in a2. Once u step on those, they unlock the barriers, as Taiga said, that are essential to the completion of the ta.

There somewhere that lists info of how subclasses work?, what carries over and such. Like is it based on half of your current main class level or something.

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard...ng/FAQ_3xx.htm
    Launch PSO2 from folder as admin didnt work, it just opens up internet explorer and opens this page
    Tried the tweaker gameguard fix...didnt work
    added it to my avast acception...didnt work
    running out of options if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated thank you in advance

Also i have sonic wall, sonic wall says it has a trojan and maybe that is why it wont let me run it, anyone have a way to run it without gameguard let meknow

Alright, I've been planning to put some money into a new PC for Christmas so I can handle games much better.

Will this build be able to run PSO2 at everything maxed 1080p?
    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/brelovix/saved/2WsF

Side note: I'm planning to put PSO2 on the SDD if everything goes well too.
    Last edited by Brelovix; Nov 26, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamskin View Post
    There somewhere that lists info of how subclasses work?, what carries over and such. Like is it based on half of your current main class level or something.
    Subclass give you acces to that class currently equipped skill tree, about 20% of their stats and gain acces to their PA/technic. Youl will need an all class weapon to use those PA though, regulars cannot be equipped when subbed. And concerning the stat gain, if your sub class is higher than your main class, the subclass will give stat equivalent to the same lv of the main class.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Alright, I've been planning to put some money into a new PC for Christmas so I can handle games much better.

Will this build be able to run PSO2 at everything maxed 1080p?
    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/brelovix/saved/2WsF

Side note: I'm planning to put PSO2 on the SDD if everything goes well too.
    It'll run PSO2 maxed at 1080p no problem. I'd probably change that PSU to something else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Subclass give you acces to that class currently equipped skill tree, about 20% of their stats and gain acces to their PA/technic. Youl will need an all class weapon to use those PA though, regulars cannot be equipped when subbed. And concerning the stat gain, if your sub class is higher than your main class, the subclass will give stat equivalent to the same lv of the main class.
    Alright thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Oh are u talking bout the passes that can turn a room in a small or large room? I didnt know they were used to unlock the side rooms. What the options that I need to go tho? I play on vita, but the menus are almost identical to pc menus.
    Yea, those passes are used to also unlock side rooms if I remember correctly. I think it was the 4th or 5th option from the top of the room terminal. It should give a list of all 3 rooms to choose and since you don't have the extra rooms, the lower two in the list should be blank and gray out.