Page 188 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 881381781851861871881891901911982382886881188 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Hamskin View Post
    It'll run PSO2 maxed at 1080p no problem. I'd probably change that PSU to something else though.

Alright thanks.
    Could you 'edit' that and link me back, I'm beginning to get puzzled as to what makes a PSU good or not. All I know is that it'd need to not be very loud, 80+, and support the GPU's needs.

Also been hearing I should invest in an Intel CPU but...they market with so, so, many people that I am starting to think that they are tricking lots of users into believing it is better. I've heard that Intel lasts longer, more advanced. I've also heard that it's the same, and is basically just less advanced...

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Could you 'edit' that and link me back, I'm beginning to get puzzled as to what makes a PSU good or not. All I know is that it'd need to not be very loud, 80+, and support the GPU's needs.

Also been hearing I should invest in an Intel CPU but...they market with so, so, many people that I am starting to think that they are tricking lots of users into believing it is better. I've heard that Intel lasts longer, more advanced. I've also heard that it's the same, and is basically just less advanced...
    i can't edit or look around at the moment. Kinda busy, but there was a PSU hierarchy chart somewhere. And i don't think Apevia is a quality one.
    As for CPU, Intel is better for per core performence while amd is better for overall use of all cores that programs take advantage of(may be wrong on part of this).

Quote Originally Posted by Hamskin View Post
    i can't edit or look around at the moment. Kinda busy, but there was a PSU hierarchy chart somewhere. And i don't think Apevia is a quality one.
    As for CPU, Intel is better for per core performence while amd is better for overall use of all cores that programs take advantage of(may be wrong on part of this).
    Alright, thanks. I think I will just get a OCZ OCZ700MXSP 700W one. As it doesn't seem to be poor quality and has been being used in various gaming builds it seems. So fairly popular. Not to mention Linus (even though 2010 v-made) made a review for the PSU. I'd just assume it's going to work fine.

Also, is PSO2 really actually demanding to run everything at max? I've been curious really.

Hunting for Orochi Agito~ Nero1534's Avatar

Dunno if this is the right place for it, but as a sidenote, it -is- a quick question.

Would anyone be willing to assist me with the Hard Naberius TACO?

Need that 50k so I only have to save up an additional 20k more to get my black Wanderer outfit. ;-;

You can find me in-game as Aodhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero1534 View Post
    Dunno if this is the right place for it, but as a sidenote, it -is- a quick question.

Need that 50k so I only have to save up an additional 20k more to get my black Wanderer outfit. ;-;

I assume you are implying that you are held on ship 2.

Sorry I am on ship 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    I assume you are implying that you are held on ship 2.

Sorry I am on ship 6.
    Aye, I'm on Ship 2. Probably should've mentioned that. >< Sorry.

If nobody responds to you directly, try going to block 20 (assuming you are on ship 2) and just shouting in the lobby u are going to do H TACOS. While a majority of people there do VH I've seen people gathering for H TACOS as well.

Another worst case scenario is to solo them. Depending on you're level it isnt that hard to do N or H TACOS solo. (If your able to do the N TACOS solo u can get 50K pretty quick.) If you learn the routes for each TA via youtube or your favorite video website then it's no problem.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Aye, I'm on Ship 2. Probably should've mentioned that. >< Sorry.
    Lol good luck.

They changed some of the stuff up in Naberius. One guide I looked at mentioned a teal gate and switch, of which there were none, despite being in the area that was mentioned.

And I only have the Naberius TACOs at the moment, only Lv 22 as well, so Hard enemies take stupid amounts of time for me to kill them, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to solo them and still get at least an A Ranking for the Client Order.

They changed some of the stuff up in Naberius. One guide I looked at mentioned a teal gate and switch, of which there were none, despite being in the area that was mentioned.

And I only have the Naberius TACOs at the moment, only Lv 22 as well, so Hard enemies take stupid amounts of time for me to kill them, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to solo them and still get at least an A Ranking for the Client Order.
    Ok well I could help you out in a few hours, but you could unlock the rest of the TACOS by unlocking all the areas in the meanwhile. Talking to koffie will tell you what you need to do, and each exploration request is 15k experience so you can lvl fairly quickly. (I'm pretty sure you can unlock all the areas on normal and you don't need S ranks either)
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28