Page 315 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2152653053123133143153163173183253654158151315 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Could somebody please tell me what the best technics for each element are for the purposes of triggering status effects? With technic customizations, if that changes anything.
    From my experience, Fire overall is the best out of all elements. But the best is Nafoie and Rafoie if you ask me, it is mostly preference. Lightning would be Zonde and Nazonde probably. Ice is pretty bad unless you bought a skill tree pertaining towards ice techs so that's that. Wind would be Zan and Sazan. Light, Grants, Nagrant. Dark, most definitely Namegid, and Samegid.

Purposes of status effects would be to 'freeze' or sustain an enemy. So basically to keep them from attacking very well essentially.

With the new technic customizations, I would say Grants, Sazan, possibly Shifta and Deband, Fire techs etc. The whole technic customization is going to based off of luck for them to be good or better than another tech etc.

Thanks for responding - I appreciate it. But I don't think you understood my question (maybe I didn't write it well). I want to know which technics I should be using specifically to trigger status effects, to get Fighter's Chase bonus. For each element/status. Which fire, ice, lightning, wind, light, and dark techs trigger status effects most easily? I know that some of the technic customizations increase the status effect rates, but I don't know if it's enough to make one technic better than another.

does great success when crafting increase the weapon damage? or are things more specific, like different stuff happens at different time?

bumbped say
    By achieving a Great Success (大成功), the item may gain the chance to be used by multiple classes or reduce the stat required to equip it.

...so i guess doesnt affect that. okies
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Jan 21, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Ice is pretty bad unless you bought a skill tree pertaining towards ice techs so that's that.
    Does ice spec still suck? I've been looking for an excuse to use it again. I haven't cast an ice spell since lv30.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Could somebody please tell me what the best technics for each element are for the purposes of triggering status effects? With technic customizations, if that changes anything.
    Recipe in parenthesis:
    Gifoie (quick charge) for lots of total hits
    Safoie (reduced PP) for quicker hits immediately after casting
    Rafoie (range/SE) for highest single-hit chance for SE

Barta (power/SE) for highest single-hit chance
    Rabarta (interval) for lots of high chances, but multiple hits can break freeze without Freeze Keep
    Nabarta (SE) high chance, multi hit, but you can stop it manually once freeze triggers. Really high PP cost, though.

Every lightning tech except Nazonde has an SE recipe

Zonde: Single hit, high chance
    Razonde: Single hit, high chance
    Gizonde: Single hit, high chance
    Sazonde: Multi hit, high chance, must activate first
    Zondeel: Multi hit, high chance, must activate first
    Nazonde: Multiple fast hits, low chance

No wind tech has an SE recipe

Zan: Wide coverage, can multi hit
    Sazan: Multi hit even uncharged

No light tech has an SE recipe

Grants (uncrafted): Single target, multi hit
    Gigrants (quick charge): Multi target, multi hit
    Ragrants (quick charge): Multi hit, faster
    Nagrants (interval): Multi target, multi hit

Ramegid (quick charge): Multi target, multi hit, high chance
    Samegid (uncrafted): 3-hit, long range
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I have a dumb question regarding the Craft system. I'm sorry if it's been answered a bazillion times, but I figured I'd ask here instead of making a new thread and cluttering up the board.

How do I extend my own stuff? I've found how to ask others to craft things, but I'd rather just do it myself if that's possible. I have a pair of Missouri M10/Nachts I want to make useful again -- maybe make them RA equippable if I'm lucky -- and I don't know a darn thing about how to get going with it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to go into that much detail, UnLucky. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZero View Post
    How do I extend my own stuff? I've found how to ask others to craft things, but I'd rather just do it myself if that's possible. I have a pair of Missouri M10/Nachts I want to make useful again -- maybe make them RA equippable if I'm lucky -- and I don't know a darn thing about how to get going with it.

1st off, uh, that must be a 7*-9*.

Exlvl1 for 7*-9* should need 1 R-ATK PA fragment, some Irodest (8? can't remember)
    then meseta.

riiiiiiight. . . you can access the craft option by going into your room, touching the MyRoom terminal and choosing craft. then choose craft by yourself. then pick the 1st option and choose a crafting line. . . If you're a freemium member, there should be only 1 craft line. click that, make sure you don't have your weapon equipped, pick that weapon, and make sure you have the right materials. really, just fiddgetted around with it no vids or whatnot and figured it out, its not that hard to click random japanese stuff after getting used to it. or maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Jan 21, 2014 at 01:28 AM.

Hello,

I restarted on PSO2 this past weekend & it's been a good 5 months since I properly played so some things are quite different.

I've noticed some people have voices in their autowords, I did search and couldn't find anything about this, how does one do it?

Quote Originally Posted by BusterNewman View Post
    Hello,

I restarted on PSO2 this past weekend & it's been a good 5 months since I properly played so some things are quite different.

I've noticed some people have voices in their autowords, I did search and couldn't find anything about this, how does one do it?
    Here you go~