What changes on the 8th? I know the LQ is apparently going to be replaced with Gal Gryphon, but what else is happening? Any changes to Xie's shop?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    I have the latest EP3 cartridge, it's actually the same as the ep1 cart, just with a different sticker/box/item codes. When I put the game in, it originally showed the exact same version number that the base ep1 cart had. So basically all new content has to be updated.

Taking out the cartridge now, I have 8340 GB installed to the memory card. I remember downloading like a 6GB update when i first got the game, and its had a 1GB update since then. The rest is small updates or just decompressed files, I guess.
    Gonna need a big memory card then and even odder that the latest catridge is still the first one just with another label, i mean can this be any lazier? or is the Vita's game catridge actually at max capacity

Or, if you don't mind it taking longer, buy the cheaper 3* and 5* ones from the shop for 300 and 400 each and alternate between them. They each lower the stat the other gives, as well as DEX.

12* weapons and 11* units become buyable. Also lobby soccer. May the lag be in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    What changes on the 8th? I know the LQ is apparently going to be replaced with Gal Gryphon, but what else is happening? Any changes to Xie's shop?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

Does DS's Shift Action Wind cause SE if the DS Weapon used during it have one?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

How do I git gud with Partizans?

Like, what are the best PA's to use with Volg/TAJA?

Or should I just quit Hunter and play Fi instead? Haha.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    How do I git gud with Partizans?

Like, what are the best PA's to use with Volg/TAJA?

Or should I just quit Hunter and play Fi instead? Haha.
    Volg > Sacred Skewer > Zenith for most damage with one palette.
    Volg > Normal Attack > Zenith for consistency and still pretty nice damage. (Order after volg doesn't matter, can zenith first if you needed to for some odd reason).
    Volg > Assault Buster > Speed Rain for moving targets, or multiple targets like Dark Falz Arms and Wolgadas.

Fi/Hu does a lot more damage with Volg combos than Hunter main.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does DS's Shift Action Wind cause SE if the DS Weapon used during it have one?
    Yes

Also, better off doing Volg->PUT/Zenith/whateveryouwannacallit->normal rather than having the normal second as you may not get that last hit of the PA in.
    I personally prefer Volg->Assault Buster->Slide End for mobile targets.
    Last edited by Bellion; Jul 4, 2015 at 10:45 PM.

Looking to get a new tech rod to affix soon and I could use a fire or light rod upgrade atm. Would this at 60% +40 1500att+ affixed beat the best buy-able fire or light rod currently available? I believe it's that fire bert and light cad rod.

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

^Excluding affixes, IMO, the Yozakura rod won't beat neither Bert Rodan or Caduceus.

For Fire, you can opt for Evil rod (magatsu drop or stone trade-in). Same case as Light tech, but Light also has Nyau rod option (12* rod with Light tech damage boost).

Still, Ares will beat both of the fire/light option, even if the PB is non-charged (Lv3 pot).

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So, IMO:

Fire
    Ares > Evil > Bert Rodan > Yozakura

Light
    Ares > Nyau > Evil = Caduceus > Yozakura
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Jul 5, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur