Page 4462 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346239624362441244524459446044614462446344644465447245124562 ... LastLast
Results 44,611 to 44,620 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Any tips for attempting to farm the new yasminkov rifle? like what field, stay in the field or rush the boss, etc.
    it drops from the ultraized org blan,so hope for lots of shamus to spawn till sega decides to give us the trigger for him,best of luck,its a darn good rifle

also the post persona drop boost has been kind to me in the past,so possibly use that to boost your chances

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Any tips for attempting to farm the new yasminkov rifle? like what field, stay in the field or rush the boss, etc.

i dont want to sound like a troll, but all you need its luck on any UH wopal field

believe me , i just enter and get 13 or 14* out of nowhere sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    it drops from the ultraized org blan,so hope for lots of shamus to spawn till sega decides to give us the trigger for him,best of luck,its a darn good rifle

also the post persona drop boost has been kind to me in the past,so possibly use that to boost your chances
    so, like, what about staying in the field or running straight to the boss room? The boss is randomized from the 3 right?

Could someone tell me how I can set a voice phrase whenever I use the right button? I bought the same voice and got the phrase but he doesn't speak

Quote Originally Posted by diegohungria View Post
    Could someone tell me how I can set a voice phrase whenever I use the right button? I bought the same voice and got the phrase but he doesn't speak
    You can set voice clips to actions via Autowords. Go to the Autowords menu, find the action you want (use a PA, activate Dark Blast, etc.), and type in the /vo code for the voice clip you want.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 26, 2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can set voice clips to actions via Autowords. Go to the Autowords menu, find the action you want (use a PA, activate Dark Blast, etc.), and type in the /vo code for the voice clip you want.

so i did it but it is not running, could you help me?

Can you take a screenshot of the Autoword you have set up? And, just to be sure, you did set the voice you wanted in the salon, right?

"/voX" is the format, remove quotes and replace X with any number for the sample, no leading zeroes. Make sure the autoword trigger is the right one.
    Also, for some actions / events like attacking / taking damage the game will automatically use the designated voice samples and mix in any autoword voice samples you might have set but because of rng it can be that you set e.g. the revival voice sample for attacking and 10 times in a row the game will actually use the original designated attack sample.
    I also think the game favors designated voice samples and in a case like above you will only rarely hear the revival sample and most times you use an attack it will just use the originally designated attack samples.

PS: Iirc it's not possible to set voice samples for your friend partner. At least it wasn't last time I tried, but that was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    "/voX" is the format, remove quotes and replace X with any number for the sample, no leading zeroes. Make sure the autoword trigger is the right one.
    Also, for some actions / events like attacking / taking damage the game will automatically use the designated voice samples and mix in any autoword voice samples you might have set but because of rng it can be that you set e.g. the revival voice sample for attacking and 10 times in a row the game will actually use the original designated attack sample.
    I also think the game favors designated voice samples and in a case like above you will only rarely hear the revival sample and most times you use an attack it will just use the originally designated attack samples.

PS: Iirc it's not possible to set voice samples for your friend partner. At least it wasn't last time I tried, but that was a while ago.

so in case I did everything right, and the voice I bought from the set up, I'll send a video of how I want it (it's the same voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=72s (That's how I want it, but it's not working, I use the same voice ticket)
    print.jpg - my print config
    Last edited by diegohungria; Aug 27, 2019 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Can you take a screenshot of the Autoword you have set up? And, just to be sure, you did set the voice you wanted in the salon, right?

yes, I already equipped the voice in the hall (extra male voice 07) and a phrase referring to the video is "/ vo10"

the photo is in the answer above