They're composed of 3 maps, enemies generally spawn in groups as opposed to being sparse like a free field, they do not respawn outside of darchyme/baize/etc codes which is where PSE burst are good for. Third map is a boss which is a chance of being between one of two possible bosses (or only vardha in the case of tunnels).
    [Ship 2] STOPPED PLAYING ACTIVELY AS OF 11/7/2015
    Lv 49 Tech Crafter
    Unit Crafter up to Ex. 10
    Player ID: Same as forum.
    Craft Timeframe: 4:00 ~ 15:00 JST

Question; Is it worth it to craft my +10 Mizer Bullet? I kinda want to add Hunter onto it, and knowing that it could decrease my minimum damage, would it be worth it in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Question; Is it worth it to craft my +10 Mizer Bullet? I kinda want to add Hunter onto it, and knowing that it could decrease my minimum damage, would it be worth it in the end?
    Because Mizer Bullet is such a low-end 10*, it would actually improve its attack power after just a few Extend Crafts (though I would strongly suggest you continue to raise its Extend Level until the crafting process requires Silver-grade materials, to reduce the damage variance).

I personally would just go for a new gun entirely.
    If you have access to 11* weapon trade passes: Bert Gabel [ ベルトガベル ] has 220 more R Attack (that's ~about~ +7% more damage), is Hunter-able naturally & has a potential to improve Fury Stance. They're also dirt cheap for an 11*.

If you're stuck with Basic/Freemium account, then the L&K14 Combat [ L&K14コンバット ] is still about +200 R attack, has a chance to inflict STUN with its Just Attacks, is a matterboard reward (so ANYone can get it) & is All-Class.

Spoiler!

Does your max PP amount affect your PP regen speed? Ever since PP crafting my Saiki units, it feels as if my PP conversion speed keeps up with my Rafoie spam.

Edit: Just kidding. I was a little slow on my casts.
    Last edited by Qualia; Jul 31, 2015 at 06:06 PM.

No, the base is still 5 PP/sec regardless of how much you have. Would be amazing if it scaled, but unfortunately, it doesn't.
    Either you're overcharging now for some reason, or it's simply that you have more PP, so it lasts longer hence gives a placebo effect? *shrugs*
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

It's been a long time since I've last played. Do people still mainly run SH Magatsu or XH since it was limited?

XH is preferred due to it only dropping 10* and higher items.

Double sabers:
    Black heart 12 star Vs the Nox crit dmg +20% one Vs Xia 13 star?
    How big is the difference in damage?
    Just looking at some general numbers but not sure how to value the Nox.
    Also with those three options above how can i compare the gear gauge boost from meteor cudgel?

Quote Originally Posted by Oobershire View Post
    It's been a long time since I've last played. Do people still mainly run SH Magatsu or XH since it was limited?
    SH droprates are nerfed, and the number of how much times you can defeat magatsu are also capped, thus make XH more desireable overall.

Is it worth maining Jet Boots?

I see more potential in Dual Blades but for some reason, I just can't get the hang of it.

Dual Blades looked really fun with all those flying swords everywhere, but when I tried it out, it felt like I'm always stuck on the ground. Like I'm supposed to be always on the ground.

I find weapons that focus more on aerial combat much fun (like Twin Daggers), and Jet Boots quickly clicked to me.

I also can't afford rainbow sets for Dual Blades, and I've heard you only need just 1 set for Jet Boots mainly because it can switch elements.