Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    What's the best 12 star weapon to buy right now with the 12 star passes we've gotten through titel orders?

I don't even know what I main anymore, as every class gets boring after 2 days so i basically rotate BR/HU, Hu/fi, Hu/br, FI/Hu, Gu/Hu, bo/hu

So if I would hafto buy 1 12 star weapon to fall back on in case of a hard quest/or just trying to face roll, which weapon would be the best investment?
    what class are you best at for said hard quests where u need to be at your best

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    i play a wind force just for fun and i was wondering if there is any 12 star rod that benefits it the most anyone know?
    I'm playing Wind force mostly too, and as of now, the most useful rod that isn't 13* for Wind is Stark Katze which boost wind tech dmg by 16%, a 10* rod no need to even craft it because it has 1060 atk at +10. You could use the Evil 12* rod but with just 100 more atk, it's not gonna be a huge difference. The only real upgrades for Wind build compared to Stark Katze as of now are Ares Rod or Slave Sage (considering the low PP consumption of wind tech, the Slave potential will be useful). Xie's rod do exact same dmg than Evil rod, and just a little more than Stark, so it's not worth it
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 16, 2015 at 08:46 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    what class are you best at for said hard quests where u need to be at your best
    welp, that means it's orochi agito time.

BUt that hit is so expensive and Braver is so boring easy it's just PA spam 24/7.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I'm playing Wind force mostly too, and as of now, the most useful rod that isn't 13* for Wind is Stark Katze which boost wind tech dmg by 16%, a 10* rod no need to even craft it because it has 1060 atk at +10. You could use the Evil 12* rod but with just 100 more atk, it's not gonna be a huge difference. The only real upgrades for Wind build compared to Stark Katze as of now are Ares Rod or Slave Sage (considering the low PP consumption of wind tech, the Slave potential will be useful). Xie's rod do exact same dmg than Evil rod, and just a little more than Stark, so it's not worth it
    hmm i suppose ill hunt one of those down then and spend my free pass on something else thanks for the info

Does Gravilos change color at times? Cuz the camo of it, *Gravifelt, goes from black/blue to silver at weird times. Others see it too, but it doesnt always match up on each of our screens. Like sometimes both of ours will be black to the other person, but I see as silver, etc. The other way around too.
    Spoiler!

^Ahh, so it's not just me =w=
    So far, besides its default dark grey/black, it had turned into dark blue or white/silver.

Could be the lighting affecting it, but idk.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Maybe this is another case of the blue/black or white/gold dress incident. LOL
    Or just SEGA messing with us.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    welp, that means it's orochi agito time.

BUt that hit is so expensive and Braver is so boring easy it's just PA spam 24/7.
    if anything id say evil tana would be the better choice

I have a question.
    Did Klotho TACo's reorder time got bigger?

I've recently came back from a long hiatus and I do vaguely remeber such time was like 12 hours.

I stopped playing before you could use 5 fodders in affixing and I'm behind on what affixes people want now.

What are the most desirable combinations and what type of fodder are the easiest to sell?