Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I've got a question for those who have the new 13* from Profound Invasion: What exactly are the weapon potentials for them? Google Translate on the Swiki makes me think that they improve PA/Technique Damage by 15-30% (howrie shieet) at the expense of 5-15% increased PP cost.
    Other way around, 15~30% increased cost for 5~15% extra damage, and suddenly it doesn't look as good..

*why am i so slow.. o.o

Default Hummm

I've been noticing, and hearing this PA in quite a few parties now... It's a swirling purple barrier display with a ringing noise...Is this a custom PA, and what's the name of it please? I'm on the PS Vita version.
    Utterly Vile Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    PP cost increased by 15%-30%, damage by 5%-15%. I don't own them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyside View Post
    Other way around, 15~30% increased cost for 5~15% extra damage, and suddenly it doesn't look as good..

*why am i so slow.. o.o
    Ooooh, ok. *phew*
    I had just worked on some Glow Scrapper's last night & these JB dropped for me. And yeah, 30% damage for 15% more PP sounded broken as hell. Thats why I wanted to check. Thank you.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Utterly Vile View Post
    I've been noticing, and hearing this PA in quite a few parties now... It's a swirling purple barrier display with a ringing noise...Is this a custom PA, and what's the name of it please? I'm on the PS Vita version.
    It's not a PA it's a new SP action for level 200 striking mags. It triggers every couple of minutes when they attack a boss.

When you use Megiverse (uncharged) on Saika in the air, do you fall down immediately or float a little?

Quote Originally Posted by akitalevia View Post
    When you use Megiverse (uncharged) on Saika in the air, do you fall down immediately or float a little?
    you float, comboing into PA for quick life drain works.

Could someone tell me why people suddenly want アイログリモ アイロリアス . It's a material from desynthesizing 7-9* rear units. I just made a couple million off it, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't be selling them.
    Last edited by Jokai; Jul 26, 2015 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokai View Post
    Could someone tell me why people suddenly want アイログリモ. It's a material from desynthesizing 7-9* rear units. I just made a couple million off it, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't be selling them.
    grimo is from magic weapons, not rear units. Also, it's just supply and demand
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    grimo is from magic weapons, not rear units. Also, it's just supply and demand
    I copied the wrong thing, oops. アイロリアス

Still, they're listed at 5k each right now while all the other materials are at the minimum price. I was wondering if the update released something I wasn't aware of.

7-9* units aren't nearly as common as 10* and higher these days, so I'd assume that's why the prices are higher.