Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Screw this game. I waited almost a week cuz got pissed, but still can't do Naberius 2 TA cuz i get that paralel darkers world. I want a 20% off for 1 costumes in player shop as compensation or Ragna Repca F in my inventory.
    why are you blogging in question thread.
    if you don't like to run the abduction quest, just stand on the puddle, let your character dies and then abandon the quest from incapacitation menu.
    remember to send all of your monomates to storage if you have automate skills, and take off your mag to prevent heal trigger-action.
    Last edited by wefwq; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:19 AM.

Does anyone know if the Xie badges will be of use in the future? Or are these things often associated with only one event?

Quote Originally Posted by trojin View Post
    Does anyone know if the Xie badges will be of use in the future? Or are these things often associated with only one event?
    "2015".
    Maybe no, just use all of it if you can. Better safe than sorry.
    And a thing to note, Xie anniversary shop won't go away until near the end of this month, so you still have some time to think what item you'll be spending your badge at.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    "2015".
    Maybe no, just use all of it if you can. Better safe than sorry.
    And a thing to note, Xie anniversary shop won't go away until near the end of this month, so you still have some time to think what item you'll be spending your badge at.
    I need to actually get 300 badges first, I'm about 50 short atm

I was going to go for the launcher but at 30% I don't think it will be better than my Red Scorpio (Scorpio has +100 r-attack and ult buster, 50% Light, level 3 pot +10).

How come so many katanas need Dex yet you're still supposed to stack S-Atk as much as you can?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    How come so many katanas need Dex yet you're still supposed to stack S-Atk as much as you can?
    Because Braver is supposed to have a lot of Dex from developer design ? o-o

Braver got +30 Dex on Rare Mastery o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Screw this game. I waited almost a week cuz got pissed, but still can't do Naberius 2 TA cuz i get that paralel darkers world. I want a 20% off for 1 costumes in player shop as compensation or Ragna Repca F in my inventory.
    If you're on ship 2, I'll carry you though tacos as long as you bring me to get abducted

On another note, these forums aren't official. No one will give you "compensation"
    Last edited by Jokai; Aug 4, 2015 at 05:06 AM.

Cragner > because the developper said so. You can compensate the full dex mag with the Skill "Braver Mag" and get half of whatever your dex on the mag is as Satk back.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

None of those katanas require more dex than what you can get from naturally leveling. S atk katanas on the other hand...

Just keep leveling, you'll have more than enough DEX for everthing by the end of the game.