Page 4105 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3105360540054055409541024103410441054106410741084115415542054605 ... LastLast
Results 41,041 to 41,050 of 46801

PANIC

I seem to not be able to get the title for lvl85 unlock despite using 3 12* units +10. I tried to equip/unequip, lock/unlock, show/hide (playing stoopid LAs too :v). I don't know in which sub category I should check to see if I already have it and even if I do have it , no sign of Koffies new Co in list. What did I missed? @_@
    Last edited by Masu; May 9, 2018 at 07:00 AM.

Did Koffie tell you she has new COs or no?

Nope just Xierra's one

Edit: Now I did but still nothing ._.

Edit2: Derp they are showing up now! Thanks Dugs! (still the factyou have to trigger this kind of messages from npcs...What if you usually log out from Franka's cafe and not from gate? You get no message and PANIC. Thank you segabakasama >:v )
    Last edited by Masu; May 9, 2018 at 07:07 AM.

Is it just me or the difference in hardness between the SH Enchanted Forest FF and the XH one is way bigger than previous FF ? It took me ages to pass the first XH room with Omega Luther, Decol Maluda and Flame Diamos x2.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Is it just me or the difference in hardness between the SH Enchanted Forest FF and the XH one is way bigger than previous FF ? It took me ages to pass the first XH room with Omega Luther, Decol Maluda and Flame Diamos x2.
    The enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 85, which is a first for the game. I don't have any hard figures, but they probably have their HP massively scaled, similar to how level 80 enemies were scaled versus their level 75 counterparts (until power creep eventually trivialized the difference).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

So what would be the best place to level from 80 to 85? Is it the new free field one or the 4th FQ on SH or possibly depending on what the 4th FQ is? Or maybe AQs?
    Last edited by Volkh; May 10, 2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 85, which is a first for the game. I don't have any hard figures, but they probably have their HP massively scaled, similar to how level 80 enemies were scaled versus their level 75 counterparts (until power creep eventually trivialized the difference).
    A correction: most of the enemies in XH Enchanted Forest FF are level 80. But, some enemies (bosses in particular?) can spawn as level 85.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    So what would be the best place to level from 80 to 85? Is it the new free field one or the 4th FQ on SH or possibly depending on what the 4th FQ is? Or maybe AQs?
    Today's SH FQ is great, it could be done in about 2 minutes and dice good amount of EXP.
    New free field is bad place for leveling simply because everything is way too tanky and they don't give much EXP in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Buying ACash from pso2es with a normal credit card from whatever place, is it still working like it used to?

Also, because a friend is asking, are other methods possible today? can google cash be used or only credit cards?
    Just tried it and it works. Credit card linked to google account.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Does loading up AC on pso2es using paypal work?