Page 4109 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3109360940094059409941064107410841094110411141124119415942094609 ... LastLast
Results 41,081 to 41,090 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai ~ きさい View Post
    Have they ever done revivals for collabs? I ask because I recently got Nier: Automata and instantly fell in love with the game. Then I remembered they did a collab awhile ago, and I kinda wanted to create 2B as a character. I figured the accessories would probably be insanely expensive by now, and they are. ;_; Is there any hope of those getting a revival, or should I start saving up my meseta?
    They have, but it has been limited to only a few. Off the top of my head, they have revived for the Fate series (mostly due to new releases being promoted), Attack on Titan (again, I think it was to promote the new season), and of course, the SEGA series like Virtual-On and Shining. Also, some of the Persona 5 costumes look to be getting a revival soon (to promote the new Persona rhythm games). With that track record, I would say start saving up your meseta for those accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They have, but it has been limited to only a few. Off the top of my head, they have revived for the Fate series (mostly due to new releases being promoted), Attack on Titan (again, I think it was to promote the new season), and of course, the SEGA series like Virtual-On and Shining. Also, some of the Persona 5 costumes look to be getting a revival soon (to promote the new Persona rhythm games). With that track record, I would say start saving up your meseta for those accessories.
    Yeah, I wanted to say something about how Fate/Stay got revivals, and so did Vocaloid, but that was just to advertise new stuff that was coming out. I doubt something like the Guilty Gear, Madoka, or Aria the Scarlet Ammo is gonna get anything new coming out warranting a revival. So if revivals don't just happen on their own... well... yeah, I guess I better start saving. ;_; (And by that I mean gambling on AC Scratch for something good.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai ~ きさい View Post
    Have they ever done revivals for collabs? I ask because I recently got Nier: Automata and instantly fell in love with the game. Then I remembered they did a collab awhile ago, and I kinda wanted to create 2B as a character. I figured the accessories would probably be insanely expensive by now, and they are. ;_; Is there any hope of those getting a revival, or should I start saving up my meseta?
    Very few, it's limited to the franchise that owned by SEGA themself or a franchise that got collaboration more than once because said franchise is just insanely popular or they have new game/anime being made (ie. Fate series).
    Shining series got revival more than once iirc, and VC stuff too, and i think Project Diva series got a second collab with older stuff brought back.
    Stuff owned by different company and never got a second collab (ie. Legend of Heroes series, Final Fantasy XIV, YuruYuri, etc.) never have their item revived.

Where can I buy solo pd trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by awcg View Post
    Where can I buy solo pd trigger?
    Badge & Memory Shop (look at the lobby map).

Does anyone know what is exactly needed to trade into zeigs shop for one of the new 14* weapons. I see you need a jutus 13* at 35 and maybe the demon weapon at 35 and what’s the other you need at 35 ? It shows you need 3 +35 weapons to trade for it. I play on PS4 and all in Japanese so is alittle more difficult to figure out. Thank you
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Does anyone know what is exactly needed to trade into zeigs shop for one of the new 14* weapons. I see you need a jutus 13* at 35 and maybe the demon weapon at 35 and what’s the other you need at 35 ? It shows you need 3 +35 weapons to trade for it. I play on PS4 and all in Japanese so is alittle more difficult to figure out. Thank you
    Shvelle +35 (Final Evleda upgrade) Upgraded Demon weapon +35 ( Demon weapon +50 Chaos Stones from Forest) and a Jutis +35. The slots and affixes that are retained by *14 are Jutis ones. Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Shvelle +35 (Final Evleda upgrade) Upgraded Demon weapon +35 ( Demon weapon +50 Chaos Stones from Forest) and a Jutis +35. The slots and affixes that are retained by *14 are Jutis ones. Hope it helps
    Thanks!! That isn’t that hard actually...
    Susi
    Ship 2

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Is it worth using the 5 SP on the new High Level Bonus skill? Is there a signficiant difference in the bonus damage, or is it better to just use the new 5 SP on something else whether it be a skill you haven’t maxed out yet or a skill you never even used points on?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

does anyone know the name of the cloth with eyes accessory worn in this picture? I've been searching for it for a friend but have had no luck finding out its name.