Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    What are Guranz' breakables?
    I can remember his shields and some spikes breaking; can't recall if there were more.

The turrets on its knees which will expose its crotch when both are broken, and the four...thingys, that surround its main body. Aim for the missile pods to break them.

Since yesterdays patch I have extreme lag issues with anything with a ton of players.

Not client side, server lag. As in: When I was killing Falz Loser, I was fighting him for about 5 minutes after he was dead on my friends screen.
    Or: I lag horribly bad in the new UQ, Hits don't register, drops will not pick up for about 3 or so minutes. Ect.

Is there any word about this, or am I just uneducated and this has always just been a thing?

I'm getting similar issues with UQ. They'd probably have to remove Free Partners again. LOL (Or get rid of more chairs.)
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Bashea View Post
    Since yesterdays patch I have extreme lag issues with anything with a ton of players.

Not client side, server lag. As in: When I was killing Falz Loser, I was fighting him for about 5 minutes after he was dead on my friends screen.
    Or: I lag horribly bad in the new UQ, Hits don't register, drops will not pick up for about 3 or so minutes. Ect.

Is there any word about this, or am I just uneducated and this has always just been a thing?
    its happening to me and my friend as well

btw what do mag PB scale with?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    its happening to me and my friend as well

btw what do mag PB scale with?
    Depends on the PB. It's typically obvious.

The dominant stat of the mag form that comes with that PB naturally is usually what it scales from in most cases.

Reposting this:

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Updated tweaker patches the game properly right now?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but does Switch Strike actually alter the basic attack properties of Jet Boots, or just the PAs?

And would a JB-based BO go TATK or SATK with their Mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but does Switch Strike actually alter the basic attack properties of Jet Boots, or just the PAs
    Everything that has to do with kicking, including normal attacks, most Shift actions and PAs. The Elemental Burst attack on Shift doesn't though.

And would a JB-based BO go TATK or SATK with their Mag?
    TATK for sure if BO sub, because Switch Strike is main class only.

As main class, SATK with Switch Strike, TATK without. Should be noted that Switch Strike typically turns around 30 points' worth of SATK Ups between BO and subclass trees into useful skills though.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Everything that has to do with kicking, including normal attacks, most Shift actions and PAs. The Elemental Burst attack on Shift doesn't though.

TATK for sure if BO sub, because Switch Strike is main class only.

As main class, SATK with Switch Strike, TATK without. Should be noted that Switch Strike typically turns around 30 points' worth of SATK Ups between BO and subclass trees into useful skills though.
    So, for example, if I wanted to go BO/FI as a pure melee, that would actually be viable? From the perspective of a player with no money (effectively a newbie, I mean). I've heard it was the case, but there doesn't seem to be enough data on it (just DBs atm, and I've heard that gets expensive).

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So, for example, if I wanted to go BO/FI as a pure melee, that would actually be viable? From the perspective of a player with no money (effectively a newbie, I mean). I've heard it was the case, but there doesn't seem to be enough data on it (just DBs atm, and I've heard that gets expensive).
    Yea it's viable. You'll hit harder than BoHu when all your passives are running but all the fancy Jet Boots videos are the exclusive domain of Fi/Bo with Limit Break of course.