Page 102 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 25292991001011021031041051121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 46801

Just need premium to get the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The full set, including innate and set bonuses gives 60 to each attack stat 24% fire resistance and 19 pp

If you have one of the weapons that an extra 60 to each attack stat and another 3 pp totally to 120 and 22 respectively.
    I see, so here's another question is which unit benefits more on Hunter and Fighters?

Burn Draal Unit or Crys Draal units?

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Can you Pay for Premium, trade in 50+ Weapons for Passes (Aka, stock up on them)...
    Then be able to use them to purchase 10*s even if your premium expires?
    You can buy something with AC and then hope SEGA screws up bigtime within 6 months of your purchase, then they might give you a one day premium ticket.
    Having a one time password increases the chances of them compensating you with a premium ticket.

If you've been collecting a huge stack of 10 stars, one day of premium is pretty much all you need.
    It's a shame they don't sell single day premiums. I'm sure a lot of people would buy it.

i would like to know how many eng players are active on ship 3. wheres the topic about that i cant seem to find it

Default How to do other sex lobby actions without keyboard short cut?

For the lobby actions assigned to a key combination you can see the ither sex versions of a lobby action by pressing CTRL+LA shortcut.

How do you do it by menu (f)) triggered la or those triggered in the chat window?

How is Katana Finish's damage actually calculated? Is it based on number of hits you performed during KC, damage you dealt during KC or maybe a bit of both?

Also am I the only one who finds JAing KF extremely annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledo2013 View Post
    For the lobby actions assigned to a key combination you can see the ither sex versions of a lobby action by pressing CTRL+LA shortcut.

How do you do it by menu (f)) triggered la or those triggered in the chat window?
    type /mla or /fla then with the commanding LA in chat

or press alt+ctrl+whatever button for LA

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    How is Katana Finish's damage actually calculated? Is it based on number of hits you performed during KC, damage you dealt during KC or maybe a bit of both?

Also am I the only one who finds JAing KF extremely annoying?
    Damage is based on number of hits. For max damage it is 30 hits.
    Edit: It is based on the number of consecutive hits with 30 being the highest multiplier.

JAing during KC is hard but you'll get the hang of it.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Oct 20, 2013 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    type /mla or /fla then with the commanding LA in chat

or press alt+ctrl+whatever button for LA

Damage is based on number of hits. For max damage it is 30 hits.
    Edit: It is based on the number of consecutive hits with 30 being the highest multiplier.

JAing during KC is hard but you'll get the hang of it.
    Thank you for quick reply!

JAing normal attacks during KC isn't really a problem, the timing has been pretty much burned into my subconsciousness and I can do it with my eyes closed. 3 quick clics, short pause, rinse and repeat. It's just the Katana Finish I fail to JA quite often for some reason. Though one reason might be because I always leave it so late. Like there's only a second of KC left and then I panic because I'm not sure if I can do it in time. Oh well just gotta master the timing for it too, did some tweaking with my build and unlocked lv. 3 potential for Avg. Stance boost. Should be able to see 400k+ KF on WBs with proper element weakness now....

...which brings me to my next question. Does anyone know how much does the "Judgement Time" actually boost the effect of Average Stance? Just wondering if I should aim for some different katana. Atm using the new katana from Falz Arms(ラムダカリシズマ). It seems to be pretty much BIS amongst katanas within reasonable price range.
    Last edited by Friyn; Oct 20, 2013 at 01:52 AM.

Adds to Average Stance by an extra 5,6, and 7% for each potential level respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Thank you for quick reply!

JAing normal attacks during KC isn't really a problem, the timing has been pretty much burned into my subconsciousness and I can do it with my eyes closed. 3 quick clics, short pause, rinse and repeat. It's just the Katana Finish I fail to JA quite often for some reason. Though one reason might be because I always leave it so late. Like there's only a second of KC left and then I panic because I'm not sure if I can do it in time. Oh well just gotta master the timing for it too, did some tweaking with my build and unlocked lv. 3 potential for Avg. Stance boost. Should be able to see 400k+ KF on WBs with proper element weakness now....
    FYI, JA bonus does not applies to KCF.