Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    A BSOD is a system crash, so if everything else but the game was still working (which I assume is the case since you mentioned you could start the task manager), it was just the game crashing.
    What specs are you running (CPU, GPU, RAM; laptop or desktop)? Also, are you running the game via the official launcher or the tweaker? If the former, press the third button to perform a file check; if the latter, go to the orb, hit Troubleshooting and then Check for Old Missing Files. Might be some file corruption.
    Ohhh lol Truee that but i got AMD E-300 with radeon hd graphics 1.30 Ghz i have 6 gb of ram its a laptop i added more ram when i got it but i ran it on the launcher already does the same thing i use the tweaker i tried every single troubleshoot option when i mean i tried what i can i tried i even tried more than once i got every update dont really want to wait 2 days again to redownload everything if its not gonna work again i still have like 10 forum links in my browser

Quote Originally Posted by wally2374 View Post
    Ohhh lol Truee that but i got AMD E-300 with radeon hd graphics 1.30 Ghz i have 6 gb of ram its a laptop i added more ram when i got it but i ran it on the launcher already does the same thing i use the tweaker i tried every single troubleshoot option when i mean i tried what i can i tried i even tried more than once i got every update dont really want to wait 2 days again to redownload everything if its not gonna work again i still have like 10 forum links in my browser
    Hmm. Your CPU and integrated GPU seem to be below minimum specs for the game. Might not be the issue (my own laptop just barely meets the specs, but runs the game well enough), but it could be.

Could be..... what? do you have skype or something to talk so its easier?

Could be..... what? do you have skype or something to talk so its easier?
    The fact that your specs are below the minimum required specs for the game could be the reason that it is crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The fact that your specs are below the minimum required specs for the game could be the reason that it is crashing.
    Dang then how is it possible that i can play it before i update it and install patches

Dang then how is it possible that i can play it before i update it and install patches
    Did you mention that you were able to play before patching?

Is that what you meant by this: "the second time before i applied the patches it worked but the servers didnt so i download them and then i get bsod. only way out is task manager." ?

Hmm. Did you try launching the game after restoring the game to vanilla without any patches? Also, which patches are you using (EN Patch, Large Files, Story Patch)?

Yesss thats what i meant the servers said mateinece in progress when i tried to log in i got a error and how do i restore to vanilla? i am using all those 3 patches and if i dont reply im sleep but keep checking this forum for me

Yesss thats what i meant the servers said mateinece in progress when i tried to log in i got a error and how do i restore to vanilla? i am using all those 3 patches and if i dont reply im sleep but keep checking this forum for me
    Restore to vanilla by running a file check (third button in official launcher) or restoring backups in the tweaker. First try launching without any patches, then try just the EN Patch. If it works, then try the Large Files. If that works, try the Story Patch. If the game does the same thing at any point while checking, the last patch you installed might be the issue.

Was able to get HU to 75 so switching to FI (49)

What would be some decent inexpensive options for DS,Twin Daggers an knuckles that I can use on my journey to 75. (S-Atk =616 DEX=422)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89