Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So i came back to the game after a long absence and both times i joined the usual ship/block, whih used to be 02/20 i find myself pretty much alone there, or with a couple afkers.

Did people change blocks? or?
    Where is everyone? xD
    Ever since the DDoS, B20 dispersed; The most populated blocks tend to be 11 and 16, the main SH and XH, respectively.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 21, 2015 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    snipped.
    Can't tell if troll or just unable to see the writing on the wall at this point. The only thing you have got right so far is the few sales/high gains or many sales/low gains but that isn't how this game works when you can go kill Mr Quartz Dragon and make millions from him.

For all sakes I'm going to assume troll because no "accountant" can be this awful. You can not compare a game to real life. This game infinite generates items and doesn't even represent a real world economy. The only way to get close to the real world is pretending the big shots are Wal-Mart and the AC/FUN scratch items are the suppliers. Where a group of people buy everything up and makes it suck for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So i came back to the game after a long absence and both times i joined the usual ship/block, whih used to be 02/20 i find myself pretty much alone there, or with a couple afkers.

Did people change blocks? or?
    Where is everyone? xD
    I think people migrated out of those blocks.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 21, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

Thank you! I will have to hunt the people down then.

So why does the rifle Flowrain have S-atk stats? What makes it reliant on using those stats other than R-atk?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

It makes S-ATK based photon blasts stronger...but that's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So why does the rifle Flowrain have S-atk stats? What makes it reliant on using those stats other than R-atk?
    It's part of a themed equipment set with this partisan. Frequently, Sega makes weapons that are themed after an outfit, have matching equipment requirements (in this case, Hunter and Ranger), sometimes identical or similar potentials (the weapons these are palette swaps of both have Fury Stance latent), and sometimes unusual ATK stats (Rifle has S-ATK, partisan has R-ATK). Should cover the why of it.

As for what it can do with that S-ATK...enhance PB damage, as was said. Weapons that don't normally have S-ATK or R-ATK cannot use those stats outside of enhancing PB damage.

Been out of the loop for a long time.

What's the quickest way to turn AC into meseta? Is it still just buying scratch cards and hoping you get something good and selling it?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Been out of the loop for a long time.

What's the quickest way to turn AC into meseta? Is it still just buying scratch cards and hoping you get something good and selling it?
    Jokes about RMT aside, yes, selling stuff from scratches is still the fastest way. Dance LAs and some hairstyles go for tens of millions.

What ship has the cheapest Add Special Ability (S-ATK) / 特殊能力追加(打撃)?