Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    I have one question about 2 characters on one account sharing one room, is it normal that when I log on my fighter I see sup partner of my ranger ? Its rather weird cuz how I'll suppose to make a sup partner on lv 20 with my fighter? or it is one per account only o0
    and other question (just to be sure) cuz in other mmos it was common:
    is it possible that after upgrade the item will be destroyed when doing it above +5 for example, and do I have to buy something to prevent it? I'm asking cuz in many mmos there was a limit for upgrade and after reaching +5 and more it was a risk cuz item could disappear without special stones.

I'm asking cuz I have rifle and Launcher both +4
    Last edited by Kurome; May 4, 2015 at 05:44 AM.

No, weapon and units will not disappear or break, it'll only go down its grinding levels if fail. If you're a little lucky, it'll just fail without any grind level down (Very lucky is of course when the grind succeed). You can retry to grind it again after that. +10 is the max grind level btw.

As for your boxed question, you go create the Support Partner character at the salon, not the partner console inside your room. If you just have 1 partner console, and it's already occupied, you can still interact with your current character's Support Partner from the 'MyRoom Console->Support Partner'.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; May 4, 2015 at 06:22 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I see, too bad I'll not be able to see my sup partner cuz of that one dam console I already have and it takes 3x space for /5 -,- So the only items I have in my room is japanese paper lantern and tree on the balcony (lol)

Hey there, I just got into Zieg's crafting quests and I'm really interested in the Steel Hearts weapon camo (the sword one). Now, I know that you get craftman's seals by doing his quests but how do you get the required steel hearts for the camo?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    Hey there, I just got into Zieg's crafting quests and I'm really interested in the Steel Hearts weapon camo (the sword one). Now, I know that you get craftman's seals by doing his quests but how do you get the required steel hearts for the camo?
    Buy it off the player shops or import an Ep.3 deluxe package and use the item codes.

Well that's a bummer ... thanks!

Kinda curious, has anyone tried Lindcray as a casting weapon? How does it stack up against the elemental rods when it's potential is active? 25% sounds huge on paper but in practice idk.

It's 8-11% stronger depending on the weapon, but the upkeep makes it not worth it. Sacrifice Bite is only really practical to use on things like a boss, and even then it's not a very good idea.

Anyone have frame data for Step/Dive Roll (60 frames per second standard please)

I have 3 spare SP and I want to decide for myself if an extra 0.11s invunerability on FI or RA tree is worth it.

EDIT: Figured it out. Thanks to Walkure's research.
    Step has 8f invunerabiliy and Dive Roll has 9f. 0.11s equates to an extra 6.6f of invunerability if my math is right.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 4, 2015 at 02:48 PM.

So I joined a team last week to start doing the Team Orders for my game completion. I was told that the orders are rotated every week after the maintenance. Since the maintenance will be Thursday this week, will we still get the order rotation on Tuesday or will it be after the maintenance.