Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    How exactly are you supposed to get credit for Shiki's first client order?

I've tried talking to all three of the characters specified while having an episode 3 matterboard active, but to no avail.
    You might be missing one person, since it is four characters you need to talk to. Zeno and Theodore on the ground floor of the Shopping area, Quna at the top of the Shopping area (circular walkway above the central decoration), and Claris Claes on the second floor of the Gate area.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Update: Just tried my new Pristine Small Hammer which is fully grinded, potential fully unlocked, fully crafted to Ex L11, with 50 light element and affixed to 5 slots. Pretty good, really enjoying the Wand Gear explosions, very handy in a mob. Also, great to discover that Wand Lover grants unlimited gears, don't even need to recharge now.
    Was Extend Lv11 necessary on a Pristine Small Hammer?
    Serious question, as my experience with Techer is limited to super far-reaching support spells & watching other Techers make things explode.

I ask, because in terms of just raw stats (excluding weapon potentials): Pristine Small Hammer's 1090 Strike / 965 Tech beats about 1/4 of the 11* wands & is atleast on-par with about half of them.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Was Extend Lv11 necessary on a Pristine Small Hammer?
    Serious question, as my experience with Techer is limited to super far-reaching support spells & watching other Techers make things explode.

I ask, because in terms of just raw stats (excluding weapon potentials): Pristine Small Hammer's 1090 Strike / 965 Tech beats about 1/4 of the 11* wands & is atleast on-par with about half of them.
    yeah i agree, you dont really need to extend the hammers cuz its already decent as it is

Too lazy to go through all of Swiki for this, but, yeah... before the craft update, 4 T Atk on wands, lose 100 on S Atk at lvl 9... So... ummm.... whaaaaat?!? Please read Garuga's Techer thread.

^At max craft level 11 for 10*, wand has 1043/1018 Satk/Tatk. Compared to Pristine SH's 1090/965, I'd say the crafting isn't that necessary.

Counting Wand Reactor:
    Uncrafted: 1476 satk
    Crafted Lv11: 1450.2 satk

Slight advantages the crafted version has is the slight power-up in tech explosion via higher tatk value (roughly 5% increase), and T-Atk requirement instead of the default Dex. I believe the damage variance is kinda fixed at max craft, but then it's still not 90-100% of the uncrafted version.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^At max craft level 11 for 10*, wand has 1043/1018 Satk/Tatk. Compared to Pristine SH's 1090/965, I'd say the crafting isn't that necessary.

Counting Wand Reactor:
    Uncrafted: 1476 satk
    Crafted Lv11: 1450.2 satk

Slight advantages the crafted version has is the slight power-up in tech explosion via higher tatk value (roughly 5% increase), and T-Atk requirement instead of the default Dex. I believe the damage variance is kinda fixed at max craft, but then it's still not 90-100% of the uncrafted version.
    Well I have enough DEX to balance out that damage variance, but ya, the verdict seems to be out over here. You guys saying that boosting my T-Attack was not worth reducing the S-Attack?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well I have enough DEX to balance out that damage variance, but ya, the verdict seems to be out over here. You guys saying that boosting my T-Attack was not worth reducing the S-Attack?
    Where did you get this dex from? If you mean from mag, then yes, this and crafting worked against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Where did you get this dex from? If you mean from mag, then yes, this and crafting worked against you.
    When I became a full crafter for 10★ Tech Weapons, I came here to ask about DEX. Some nice fellow pointed me to this wonderful topic:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222297

Using the formula for my Rods: (0.45 * 1130) - 235 + 360 = 633.5 (let's say we round that up to 634 for convenience).

634 - 449 (Fo/Te based EX) = 185 left to get:

90 total on my units (5 slots) + 50 for Brisa's Set Effect + 30 on each of my Weapons (5 slots) = 170

Missing 15 DEX which a level cap increase will fix, but for now, I took back my first Mag which I screwed up by adding some DEX. It's currently at 185 T-Attack and 5 DEX, but with the Lv200 Mag increase coming out July, I'll give it that extra 10 DEX and will keep using it until we can get our characters to Lv80.

Of course, that's overkill for my new Wand since I have more than I need, I'm but not gonna affix another set of units just for a little excess of DEX.

NEW QUESTION:

Regarding a Techer Tree, I'll be putting points in everything Wand related as well as Shifta Advance & Strike, but what about the rest. Since my Wand is 50 Light element, would I cause bigger tech explosions by putting 20 points in Light Mastery? If so, would elemental weakness help as well?

What about PP Restorate and PP Convert, since I'll be doing some heavy meleeing, if it worth having both, I mean hitting with weapon restores PP anyway.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 28, 2015 at 09:48 AM.

Do bow braver and gunner use same type mag as ranger? ie ranged?

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    Do bow braver and gunner use same type mag as ranger? ie ranged?
    Yes. They're all ranged.