Pso2es has an option to pay with paypal (usd)?
    Last edited by Sinon; Jul 11, 2015 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    demonstration

Hunter subclass for everything is practically the same, just take the Fury tree and whatever utility skills you want
    My Hunter build right now is built for Katana.
    It is only level 50 right now and I'm planning to level it up as a main since I capped Braver.

Is it optimal to go for full on S-Atk Hunter or hybrid Hunter? I want to go hybrid because I heard a few classes that I want to play (Gunner, Fighter, Bouncer) works well with Hunter sub-class.

Also, I'm not planning to main Hunter but should I get Sword Gear, Wired Lance Gear, and Partizan Gear for now as I try to level it up?
    Last edited by xBM; Jul 11, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

It's optimal for Braver, Fighter, and Bouncer (if you're going Dual Blades or Jet Boots with Switch Strike) to go full S-ATK, however that S-ATK will be useless for Gunner.

If you like using the weapon, you should get the associated gear. That being said, if you like katana more and have a Hunter usable katana, then you can skip the gear and just use Katana as a HU/BR.

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    What is the potential that boosts wind damage, in English and Japanese for gal wind?
    20% Dmg increase for Wind Technics

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    It's optimal for Braver, Fighter, and Bouncer (if you're going Dual Blades or Jet Boots with Switch Strike) to go full S-ATK, however that S-ATK will be useless for Gunner.

If you like using the weapon, you should get the associated gear. That being said, if you like katana more and have a Hunter usable katana, then you can skip the gear and just use Katana as a HU/BR.
    Hmm, looks like I have to give up Hunter class as a hybrid.

If I want to be a Gunner, what sub-class should I get? I heard Ranger is good but it lacks a bit of damage compared to Hunter.

Ranger actually outdamages Hunter pretty easily. Weak Bullet alone is a x2.55 multiplier and Weak Hit Advance alone is a x1.82 multiplier whereas all the Hunter skills are only a 1.62~ multiplier for range (it's higher for strike). Anyways, I'll let Selphea's guide do most of the talking: http://www.fulldive.nu/category/pso2/gunner-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    20% Dmg increase for Wind Technics
    Thanks, I asked just in case the numbers wouldn't appear in the description when unlocking the potential, which turned out to not be the case, so it was easy to discern which potential was which.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Whats the voice name of this character?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0-O3AU1xsg

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Whats the voice name of this character?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0-O3AU1xsg
    Shwa edited in voice clips of Dante from Devil May Cry. There is no voice ticket for Dante in PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Shwa edited in voice clips of Dante from Devil May Cry. There is no voice ticket for Dante in PSO2.

Thank you.