I've equipped the Forest Area 3 Rare drop timed ability to my units, this counts for the current LQ right?

EDIT: Also does anyone know if the bonus drops off when you go into the Gryphon area considering it changes to the "???" rather than the forest.
    13★デナーイ・゚・(つД`)・゚・ ウェ―ン

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Both those wands are a waste of money. Attribute is a straight multiplier on weapon attack - 50 is 1.5, 60 is 1.6. That's why 13*s are far stronger than lower rarity weapons not including pot.

Also, those affixes are just as much a waste of money as making those wands was.
    For my affixes, as I stated I Melee with Tech Explosions. I used Power IV for the Weapon part the Technique IV and Ragne Soul for the Tech Explosions. The rest is HP, cause I love HP.

BTW, if you're not gonna justify your criticisms, don't bother posting them.

EDIT: Removed the Attribute part
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 21, 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    For your Attribute part, you're contradicting what LonelyGaruga, so I'll let you take it up with him.
    I don't see anything there contradicting anything Garuga said... Infact Garuga said nothing about the attributes, only the potentials.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't see anything there contradicting anything Garuga said... Infact Garuga said nothing about the attributes, only the potentials.
    Oh wow, you're right. I really should stop reading and posting past midnight, I'm obviously getting too old for this shit. No wonder why LonelyGaruga didn't reply, it had nothing to do with what he said
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 21, 2015 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakura View Post
    I've equipped the Forest Area 3 Rare drop timed ability to my units, this counts for the current LQ right?

EDIT: Also does anyone know if the bonus drops off when you go into the Gryphon area considering it changes to the "???" rather than the forest.
    Pretty sure that Bumped flat out said the area drop Timed Abilities have no effect in the LQ.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Pretty sure that Bumped flat out said the area drop Timed Abilities have no effect in the LQ.
    They do.
    Can't we all just get along?

It said they only don't have any effect in the area where you fight the Gal Gryphon.

2 questions...

1. Whats the cooldown on abduction?
    2. What drops vinculum

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    The Nox Qucross has 1647/1605 S/T-ATK
    The Xie Wand has 1610/1567 S/T-ATK

at x60 the Xie wand has 1982/1929 S/ATK

it's not really fair to compare them without the Xie wand at max attribute
    That's a big boost there. Is this damage calculated for any enemies or just the ones where the Attribute matches their elemental weakness?

If it's for every enemy, then it's worth getting another one and fuse, perhaps changing the Attribute to Fire while I'm at it.

^For every enemy. Elemental weakness is still not counted in that comparison.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur