Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Or it'll always be shown in red after expiration?
    this.

I was looking at some AC links on some wiki and the SEA rates are insane compared to these servers. 90 days premium is around 30k for SEA!?!

Once I saw the rates for the JP server..I was much more relieved. Premium access is comparable to our old PSU subscription (which I will probably do at some point).

Does the gunslash suck? I am about to remove it from my arsenal in favor of another rifle.

Can you buy or sell photon arts in player shops?

Why is the Edel Rifle so cheap?
    Last edited by neilp4453; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:04 PM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    I was looking at some AC links on some wiki and the SEA rates are insane compared to these servers. 90 days premium is around 30k for SEA!?!

Once I saw the rates for the JP server..I was much more relieved. Premium access is comparable to our old PSU subscription (which I will probably do at some point).

Does the gunslash suck? I am about to remove it from my arsenal in favor of another rifle.

Can you buy or sell photon arts in player shops?

Why is the Edel Rifle so cheap?
    SEA pricing are kinda different, they don't compare to JP AC price at all. Might be actually cheaper or more expensive, i don't really familiar with SEA pricing so i can't say much about it.

GS are kind so-so weapon.
    Depends on how you use it or your build, it can be lame or awesome too.

Yes, you can sell PA but with exception, only PA/tech disc level 1~10 can be sold, while level 11~17 are untradeable.
    Note that "rare" PA level 1 can be purchased from photon shop.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    You have until August 5th to farm the gold badges. After that, the LQ is gone. Although, Xie's shop will stay until August 24th.
    OK then, not counting Tuesdays, I have 12 days to get 300 Gold badges. At a realistic rate of 5 badges per quest, I need to do it about 5 times per day. At around 10 minutes per rounds, that's about 1 hour per day, not so bad.

Thanks for the info.

just got a craftsman seal from a nagisa code that spawned on coast.. is this just rare to get a seal from her already rare code or did sega add this in recently

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    just got a craftsman seal from a nagisa code that spawned on coast.. is this just rare to get a seal from her already rare code or did sega add this in recently
    In the past i just only getting lilliparium (or whatever it is, the thing used to cut craft panel cooldown), maybe it's being super rare reward or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SlN View Post
    still no answer
    1. I believe with the inclusion of the Clone Flag, you won't get abducted again until your clone gets killed.
    2. I believe any EQ with a 12 man MPA can spawn it when you defeat a boss (it drops on the boss units/weapons).

What you have to do to get the Anniversary titles? I got one but dont know what i did. Need those 12* tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    It's a rare reward from her, a friend of mine got one back when she was giving out cos

What's a mag's stat level (S-ATK for example) actual damage output %? Is it substantial ??
    Right now my mag is at lvl 112 S-ATK (I've been kind of slacking since i got it to 100)
    and with level 200 mags coming i've started doing it properly again, does anyone have a rough idea of what the actual damage increase is??
    13★デナーイ・゚・(つД`)・゚・ ウェ―ン