Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    If you're trying to have a wand whack rainbow, I think you have to go for wands with like, fury stance, average stance, or JA bonus. The 9* hammer-looking wands have fury stance and JA bonus latents, for easy crafting.
    Te/Fo, so no Fury Stance as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    from twitter:
    Spoiler!
    That was photoshoped, right?

No that looks about right on what would happen on B1

no photoshop, the autism in block01 is real.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Te/Fo, so no Fury Stance as far as I know.
    Well, the JA bonus hammers would do fine. Might want a camo to cover them up though
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    no photoshop, the autism in block01 is real.
    0_o

Thank God the game suggested the least crowded ship when I created my character.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Well, the JA bonus hammers would do fine. Might want a camo to cover them up though
    Hmm, I don't know. To be honest, I've started mixing up the melee and tech lately because I found that there are situation where close range combat is not the best option for a Fo/Te (most bosses come into mind as well as flying enemies). I'm actually crafting a Divine Tsukuyomi right now to see the results Vs my Nox Wand (both at 50 Light).
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 25, 2015 at 04:05 PM.

Te/Fo is terribly weak with melee, stick with techs. Use rods like Evil Staff Nochiuha too. Te/Fo plays essentially the same as Fo/Te, just without Element Conversion, so you only need one Evil Staff to cover every tech.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Te/Fo is terribly weak with melee, stick with techs. Use rods like Evil Staff Nochiuha too. Te/Fo plays essentially the same as Fo/Te, just without Element Conversion, so you only need one Evil Staff to cover every tech.
    My opinion would be the same as yours if I only wasted my time hitting 1 enemy at the time. That being said, I hardly melee attack without using Zondeel first. The more enemies I round up, the faster they all die in 2~4 hits (in XH, they die faster in SH). Of course, Darkers die the fastest since my current wand has 50 Light, hence my original post of having 1 weapon per element.

Also, like I stated earlier, I have started using Techs for most bosses since the melee attacks did little damage for just 1 enemy. Using weapons that amplify Techs by 16% would help that cause greatly.

What I'm saying is that your techs should be doing it better enough that wand melee isn't more useful. Honestly, why do you feel the need to explain basic mechanics like Zondeel > wand melee to me like I didn't already know about them...

What I'm saying is that your techs should be doing it better enough that wand melee isn't more useful. Honestly, why do you feel the need to explain basic mechanics like Zondeel > wand melee to me like I didn't already know about them...
    Touched a nerve?

Honestly, why do you feel the need to explain basic mechanics like Zondeel > wand melee to me like I didn't already know about them...
    She wasn't trying to teach you. She was simply saying that she doesn't wand whack like she's playing fighter
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!